🌎Love🌏

"Thank you for the meal" Hanbin said as he bowed to me "it's no problem, is your head feeling better?" He nodded "much better!"

*Hanbin pov*

Hao was about to walk away "hyung" he look back "uhh nevermind then" he just smiled, ughhhh why does he have to be so cute.

°•○●●○•°

"Okay we have our first choice, how's K group doing?" Lip J said but was stopped when she saw a student walking up. I was denying the top boy position but as I saw him walking up I immediately accepted it and ran up on stage.

"Give a hand to these wonderful students" everyone started clapping "What's your names?"

"I'm Zhanghao"

I wanted to get to know him the minute he walked through that door but I know it wouldn't be easy because we're not allowed to be friends with G group but I know the 2 top boys have to see each other a lot so I took my opportunity.

"Doha what are you doing in the principal's office?" I asked seeing Anthony next to him both looking pissed. "Ah hyung I got in trouble can you help me I have to pack books in the library, can you help please?"

"Ah sorry I'm busy doing-" Anthony interrupted "Hao hyung is in the library I'm sure he can handle it by himself, it's not like any of our g group schoolmates would want help from k group" Doha glared at him and I honestly think they started fighting again but I wouldn't know because I already left.

I walked into the library and saw him trying to put a book up in a high shelf and then everything else escalated after that. But our short period together made me like him even more. He came off as cold at first but was actually caring and thoughtful. I could see he felt bad for laughing which I found adorable.

°•○●●○•°

You could say I fell for him...hard but how do I win his heart? Honestly I don't think anyone cares about the rule, it was made years ago but for some reason people who came to this university just subconsciously follow it. I don't hate anyone from G group but I don't know if it's the same for Hao hyung... "this gives me a good idea".

*Author pov*

Ricky and Hao was just chilling in their dorm when suddenly Hao heard his name calling on the P.A system "what did you do?" Ricky said "nothing! I probably have some duties to do" he sigh as he drop everything he was doing and left.

A knock was heard by the door and the principal's let him in "have a seat next to Hanbin please" he nodded awkwardly and sat down "are we in trouble by any chance?" He asked and the principal and Hanbin laughed changing the whole atmosphere. "No dear, Hanbin brought something to my attention and I thought we should discuss it with you".

"Oh, what is it?"

"What do you think about g group and k group sharing dorms together?" Hao stared at both of them in shock "g group and k group living together?...sharing?..." Hanbin faced the older "don't you think it would be a great idea in getting everyone to be closer?"

"Yes but we don't know if they'll agree and everyone has their own culture and way of living" the principle continued "that's why you and Hanbin would be the first to live together" Hao was taken by surprise "us?!" He looked at Hanbin "I don't like the feeling of this, he probably wants to torment me" Hao thought because Hanbin was looking way more happy than he should be.

"Hope we get along roommate" Hanbin said putting his hand out for Hao to shake "I'm scared".

Thank you for reading (*>∇<)ノ