🌏Omma🌎

*Author pov*

Hao ran out of school passing Ricky and Ollie "RICKY IMMA BORROW YOUR SCOOTER I'LL BRING IT BACK THANKS" Ricky was about to say something but Ollie stopped him "let him be we do owe him for that prank we did" Ricky just laughed "I was gonna say he could take it I'll just buy a new one" Ollie just stared at him.

Hao grabbed the scooter and drove off to the address his teacher gave him. It was a 30 minute drive which he ended up in front a house but it also looked like a Cafe. When parking Hao forgot to put down the (stick thingy that holds up the bike) and suddenly it fell with him catching it but his left hand hit the ground really hard making a scratch on the bike. He picked it up and stood it up straight again that's when suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

"Welcome table for 2?" It was Hanbin Hao immediately got relieved to see that nothing is wrong with him. He approached the doors and opened it to see Hanbin's face plastered all over the cafe, it was neat and so pretty "table for- Hyung! What are you doing here" before Hao could say anything Hanbin noticed something "what's wrong with your hand?"

"Oh I had an accident with Ricky's scooter, it's nothing important-" Hanbin grabbed Hao's hand to take a closer look "same old Hanbin no personal space" Hao thought but honestly didn't hate it as much as before "come sit here I'll get the first aid kit" he put Hao to sit by the window it's a little more closer to the front counter "wait Hanbin we need to talk" Hao said grabbing his hand. The younger looked visibly uncomfortable and moved his hand away "let me treat your wound first" he said and left.

"Wound?" Hao looked down and his left hand skin was completely cut up and bleeding, he panicked but Hanbin came back at the right time "my hand!"

"Shh it's ok, I'm going to put some ointment on the wound it's gonna burn a bit but you'll feel better soon" Hao grab Hanbin's hand with the ointment on it "no wait I can't-"

"Hyung you're acting like a child you'll be fine" he stopped him again making Hanbin sign "hyung look over there, you see that pretty lady" Hao nodded not understanding where this was going "that's my mother she owns this place" Hao mouth made an O shape then suddenly Hanbin spread the ointment on the wound making the older flinch "ouch" he whispered yelled making Hanbin chuckle.

After he bandage it up while Hao stared at him "now answers why are you here? How did you find me?" Hao frowed "answer mines first what happened to you? When are you coming back? You know how worried I was...that wasn't a question... forget I said that part".

Hanbin was beyond confused "why are you worried about me I thought I made your life miserable".

"About that...I'm sor-" Hanbin mother interrupted "hello are you my son's friend" Hao immediately stood up and bowed "hello I'm Zhanghao from China" she laughed "hello Zhanghao from China" she hit his shoulder lightly "no need to be so stiff" she glance at her son who gave her a confuse look "go get the boy something to drink and eat" she turned to him "what would you like to order dear".

"A coffee would be nice" Hanbin mother push her son away to make it while she sat down in the seat in front Hao "no need to be so stiff dear sit sit I wanted to talk to you" he sat down "do you know if anyone is bullying my son in school?" Hao instantly shook his head "no why would you think that".

"Well he came back from school 2 weeks ago and said he got a few days off so he started working here but he looked so sad ever since he came back. He doesn't want to leave and he won't talk to me either" she lean in closer "he's barely eating now, I even made a big breakfast for him but he kept playing with his food". Hao felt bad was it because of the things he said to him "not to be rude but he never even introduce me as his friend so why are you telling me this?"

"Because since you came it was the first time in 2 weeks seeing him laugh, even if it was just for a little bit" that made him feel even more bad "Miss. Sung-"

"He also mentioned you before when he now started school so I know you were his friend from the beginning" Hanbin came and place the coffee on top the table "I put it in a to-go cup so you can leave, I know how much you want to do that" Miss. Sung was about to yell at him but Hao stopped her putting his hand on her's surprising both of them "I'm suddenly feeling hungry I want to order 2 kimchi jjigae with 2 bowls of rice, 2 orders of Tteokbokki and 4 fish cakes skewers and 2 rolls of Kimbap" Hanbin sigh I'll start packing it "no I want to eat it here".

Miss. Sung and Hanbin eyes widened "Hao you can't finish that here". "You're right that's why you're helping me duh" "I'm not-".

"You boys sit imma go prepare everything for you both" she said pushing Hanbin to the seat but as he was going to get up Hao held his hand "I'm not leaving unless you eat everything with me" Hao had a serious look on his face and a tight grip on his hand making it hard for him to deny the offer.