🌎Library🌏

While sitting someone approach Hao "Hyung can you help me pack books in the library later, I'm suppose to do it with a K group student but I don't want to be alone with them" the person said "yeah sure, who is it with tho?" "Doha hyung" Hao nodded "we'll meet by the library after next class finish?" The person agreed "thanks hyung! I'm Anthony by the way" he said walking away.

°•○●●○•°

The next period started "Where's Anthony?" Hao thought impatiently waiting by the library. "Hyung, I'm Haruto I'm friends with Anthony" said the boy that approach him "sorry but Anthony can't help he had an accident in class and had to leave early" Hao made an o shape with his mouth "he said he'll buy you lunch next time and sorry for not showing up" Hao showed a small smile "it's okay, you're gonna help me right" Haruto slowly backed away "Is that the bell? I hear the bell, got to go" he said running away.

"These kids I swear" he headed inside and started packing the books, he thought it would be better to just finish it up by himself.

10 minutes pass and no sign of Doha, Hao shrugged it off and continued it's not like he knows how this person looks like. He took a book and tried to place it on the top shelf but couldn't reach. He tried again stretching his body up as much as possible until an unknown hand reached over his head and push the book in. Staying in that position Hao bend his head back to meet the eyes of Sung Hanbin who was smiling. Hao immediately turned around and collided with the book shelf making it rock back and forth.

With a quick motion Hanbin placed his hands on both sides of Hao stopping the bookshelf from falling. "Are you okay?" He said, their faces only cemeters apart. "I'm o-okay" Hao said staring directly into each others eyes. Hao finally snapped out of it and turned away slightly pushing Hanbin back.

Hao push Hanbin hands away as he escape from the middle, Hanbin smiled and turn to face Hao who was picking up the books thst fell "where is Doha? I thought he was coming".

"Doha and Anthony got into a fight in class and was sent home so here we are, the two top boys picking up their mess" Hao scoff "you're late then".

"I don't know seems like I was right on time" Hanbin said in a seemingly confident attitude. Hao looked him up and down "just...just pack the top shelf" he said taking a book and hitting it on his chest. Hanbin smiled and did what he was told.

While packing the top shelf Hanbin started talking, asking random questions that go unanswered by Hao. It was really a golden retriever and black cat vibe but Hanbin didn't mind he kept on talking.

Hanbin stretch to place another book and while doing that he said "after this let's go grab-" suddenly the book fell out of his hand hitting his head. Hao covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing "yahh not funny" Hanbin said touching his forehead "it kinda is tho".

"Okay okay" he removed his hand that was blocking his forehead and it was stained with a little bit of blood but not a life threatening amount. "Are you okay?" Hao said "I don't think so" Hanbin answered smiling and showing Hao his hand that had a bit of blood on it. The older grabbed his free hand and started pulling him out of tge library and to the nurses office.

"Really it's okay, I'm fine" Hao kept pulling him "you're not fine". They entered a elevator and while waiting to reach to the 3rd floor Hao let go of  Hanbin's hand and started moving his hair away from his forehead to check and see if there was any open wound. Suddenly the elevator door made a ding sound and 2 G group students was standing on the other side.

Hao didn't mind them and grab Hanbin's hand again and pulled him out and into the nurses office all while getting weird stares.

_________________

Isn't it funny how I made Hanbin seem taller but Hao is actually taller lmaoo

Thank you for reading✨️❤️