🌎Hyung🌏

"Next time be careful boys this could of been a serious injury" the nurse said and they both bowed apologizing and thanking her.

*Hao pov*

Walking out of the nurses office I noticed Hanbin holding his head, I probably shouldn't have laughed "I'm sorry" I said bowing at a 90 degree I think I caught him off guard "why are you bowing so formally" he said in a panic voice trying to get me up. "Let me buy you lunch tomorrow" he showed his eye smile "I accept" he said.

"Wouldn't it be more polite to reject my offer first?" I said having a culture shock "sorry sorry I was just excited" he said scratching the back of his neck. I just found him weird and this conversation so I ended it with a small smile and a bow "I'm leaving now" he stared at me "oh right! Goodbye take care" he awkwardly wave and I left.

I went back in class and sat next to Ricky but somethings felt off, I look up and notice everyone was watching me. I turn to Ricky "did I do something wrong" he started writing down something on a paper and passed it to me. It wrote "everyone saw you and Hanbin together" I stared at it and wrote "and so?" He dropped his head on the desk.

He flip the page and started drawing something quickly. He passed it to me and it was a picture of a K group and a G group student choking each other. Right I can't believe I forgot by just being with him for a short period of time, this school is separated...

°•○●●○•°

The class ended "where are you going?" Ricky asked "I have dance class you have vocal class remember?" He hit his head "soRry I forgOt" we waved at each other and went our separate ways. I stood behind the door taking a breath in "why am I nervous?" I shaked it off and open the door and I immediately felt intimidated.

"Welcome welcome" Lip J said as she started pushing me in "oh we're missing someone" she mumbled then continued "it's great seeing all these lovely faces if you don't remember I'm Lip J or noona your dance teacher let's start with introducing yourselves".

"I'm g group Haru, I'm a street dancer"

"Hello I'm Kim Min Seoung, from k group"

5 other people introduce themselves then it was this guy, he's scary I don't think we'll get along at all "I'm Park Gunwook!" He shouted and all of the k group members started clapping and cheering. Suddenly Lip J ask me to come forward by her so I did "we have 1 of our top boys here, introduce yourself again please".

"Oh uh... I'm Zhanghao from g group" everyone clapped this time "also everyone this is your hyung so be respectful" they nodded. I was more at ease but Gunwook looks like he doesn't like me, he barely clapped and was laughing during my introduction.

°•○●●○•°

It was lunch time the next day "hyung why are you buying so much expensive food?" Ollie asked me "I'm buying it for someone else" Ollie suddenly face me "hyung are you being bullied!?"

"Someone is being bullied? Ollie that's why I told you to not introduce yourself as Ollie wonka" Ricky said and Ollie glared at him "nothing is wrong with my Ollie wonka it's Hao hyung who's getting bullied!" Ricky stared at me "no one is getting bullied I made a mistake so I'm repaying it that's all" they both made an O shape with their mouths.

"I'm going now, I'll be right back" I said and left looking out for Hanbin table and to my surprise he was surrounded by people, the whole table was full with people laughing and talking. I was too scared to go up to him so I decided I would talk to him later but as I was going to turn around I heard my name being called, I knew it was him his voice is basically stuck in my head.

"Hao come here!" I put a smile on as I awkwardly approach the table while getting weird stares. "Oh hyung?" Gunwook said being surprise to see me "hyung?" Hanbin said "when were you born?" I replied "2000".

"Ohh I'm 2001, sorry I'll start calling you hyung now" I nodded and came towards him and placed the tray with food in front of him. Everyone gazed at the tray "woahhh hyung how much money did you pay for that?" Someone said "that's why Hanbin hyung didn't buy any food".

I laughed "you didn't buy any food?" He played it off "ahh what hyung? I ate earlier so...hey is that Jajangmyeon!" He said stuffing it in this mouth.

"YAH HYUNG I WANT SOME"

"DON'T EAT ALL"