🌎Roommates🌏

"You and Hanbin are going to be roommates!" Ricky, Ollie and Keita shouted at the same time "yeah they want to experiment first before they make it a rule".

"That's fucked up" Keita said while Hao packed his bag with a small pout "but honestly k group isn't that bad like a guy I met in class Jeonghyeon is really cool" Ricky said and Ollie continued "yeah Yujin was really helpful when we had dance class together". "Honestly I don't why the g group and k group started but I can tell k group gets better treatment and their cocky attitude doesn't help. So like whoever you want to like but just know they probably just see you as a foreigner and their rival" Hao said and walked out with his bag leaving everyone speechless.

*Hao pov*

I had my reasons for saying what I did like firstly Hanbin clearly feels like he can do whatever he want with me and secondly the principal didn't ask who dorm we're going to move in too she just assumed it would be his, so annoying. Even if I didn't ask to be top boy I take the position seriously and I don't want g group getting less treatment than k group and I'll make sure that won't happen.

I approach a door with the number 1 on it and knocked and within a few seconds the door was open by Hanbin "hyung you came here so fast" he said with a rather shaky voice "we just saw each other 10 minutes ago why do you sound tired?" He just laughed it off "nothing nothing come in" he opened the door and surprisingly everywhere was clean. It was just like g group dorm a living room with a small kitchen and one door with 2 beds and another on the other side for the bathroom.

"You're looking around so suspiciously" Hanbin said which made me realize I was "I just thought it would be different" I said "what! No... my place is completely normal" I think he notice I didn't mean it in that way because he completely change the subject "why do you hate us? We're not getting anything different from you guys".

I stared at him, he's smarter than he looks "Yeah right same treatment? Don't make me laugh" He looked offended which made the atmosphere awkward "I'm going... I have class" I lied and just walked out, I hate it there already.

°•○●●○•°

A few hours pass with me just wondering around waiting until my next class starts and luckily I had dance class.

It finally started, I was with Haru and Haruto more k group was with their friends too, everyone stuck to their own. That was until something no someone broke the silence "hello!" Hanbin greeted as he entered, when was he in this class!

"I introduce Hao as 1 of our top boy but you didn't know our class has 2 so big round of applause for Sung Hanbin!" Everyone clapped while k group literally attacked Hanbin. I was still in shock and I was kinda angry for the moment. "Hao Hanbin you both are automatic dance partners" we stared at each other. I can't believe my whole university life revolves around this one person but why do it have to be someone I hate.

"I wanna see what you all can do" Lip J said and started playing some music "okay 1,2 lemme see your best moves" she called out names and they entered the circle and started dancing. It was really fun, Haruto joined first and was tearing up the dance floor then one of the k group dancers went in after. Followed by Haru "yOu're a biRd!" Haruto shouted as Haru started a dance off with Gunwook.

He was really scary but I was more amazed that Haru wasn't intimated. He was going good until Hanbin took over, Haruto and the other g group dancers pushed me into the circle. Hanbin was actually smiling really brightly and his dancing was so cool, it was kinda attractive. I did my dance and he stood staring it honestly made me shy.

I'm glad it's over now, I'm so tired i just wanna go shower and lay down "Hyung let's go we'll walk together" I was confuse until "I FORGOT WE LIVE TOGETHER".