🌏My true feelings🌎

Miss. Sung brought out all the food "wow this looks delicious" Hao looked at Hanbin "you better eat or I'll spend the night here" Hanbin was trying not to look at the food, it smelled so good and looked even better "should I eat it? He won't leave if I don't...that doesn't sound so bad... No! Shut up he hates your guts just eat so he can leave".

"I also barely ate, I never thought living in the dorm without Hanbin would make me so depressed" Hao took a spoon full of rice and dip it into the kimchi jjigae. He placed it into his mouth "woww this is so good! Now I know why you can cook so good" he ate another bite "come on eat" he said with his mouth full making him look even cuter.

"I'm glad you like it my dear" she then looked at Hanbin who wasn't eating yet "if you don't eat I'll be taking out the extra mattress" she said through her teeth making him groan as he started eating too. "So good!" Hanbin and Hao was both stuffing their mouths nonstop.

*An hour later*

"Lip J was watching us dance and then Gunwook came up from behind and pull out her scarf revealing a hickey" Hao said "No wayyy". "And Gunwook ~ ~ ~" "Hao talks about him a lot, I thought he was afraid of him" Hanbin thought feeling a little jealous. "You guys sound closer" he said "Gunwook yeah he's not as bad as I thought" Hanbin showed a visibly weak smile which Hao noticed "hey I'm sorry for what I said that day I didn't mean- well I did mean it at the time but that's not how I truly feel".

"How do you feel?" The younger responsed not expecting his Hyung to say that "I....I don't know, when I'm around you I get weird thoughts that's why I was so hard on you I didn't want to feel that way".

"Hyung what way" even if it's the smallest amount of hope that Hao likes him he's taking the chance. Before Hao could answer Miss. Sung came out of nowhere "what are you boys talking about?" She said scaring both of them "mom!"

"What? I just severd the last customer" Hao looked at her in confusion then looked around to see no one else but them. He then looked out the window to see it was getting dark "oh! I need to get back before it gets late" he said standing up but Hanbin held his hand "you can't drive back in that scooter after you hurt your hand like that" Hao pulled his hand away feeling awkward in front Hanbin's mother "it's ok I'll be fine".

Miss. Sung stopped him "he's right dear and it's also so late you should stay here" she didn't even give him a chance to speak as she walked away saying he'll stay in Hanbin's room. "Just listen to her hyung she can be pretty stubborn" he said then ran away quickly to clean his room.

°•○●●○•°

After sometime waiting downstairs they invited him up to the house "so bad news we can't find the extra mattress so-" Hanbin interrupted "I thought you said it rip" she glared at him "well something happened to it so you'll be sharing a bed, goodnight" she pushed them into his room "give him some clothes and go wash up if you need anything ask me or Hanbin" Hao bowed as she left. "I got some of my older clothes I left all my good ones back at the dorms" he laughed awkwardly "thanks I'll go get ready" it was so awkward for some reason.

Hao came back dressed in a hoodie and some shorts "I look like you" he said making them both laugh easing the tension in the room "hyung about what you were saying-".

"Hey your room is so cool look at those lights"

"Hyung"

"Why is there so many pictures of you"

"I wanted to tell you-"

"Is that you as a baby?!"

"HYUNG I LIKE YOU"