🌎Trapped🌏

*Author pov*

Hao came out of the shower and made eye contact with Hanbin who was on the couch. He looked away immediately and tried to walk off "no need to be uncomfortable" Hanbin said breaking the silence "uncomfortable? Who's uncomfortable?" He answered then suddenly he felt a hand pull him down to Hanbin's lap.

It caught him off guard, their faces were inches apart while he sat on his lap. "Let me dry your hair" the younger said "w-what no i can do it myself" Hao said while trying to get up but failed. "You aren't even doing it right" Hanbin said as he put Hao to sit on the floor between his legs "you can't go to sleep with wet hair or you'll be sick" he took the towel and started passing it through his hyung's hair. Hao sat awkwardly on the floor but it did feel nice having someone dry your hair for you.

"I didn't know you were in dance class" Hanbin said "uh yeah i really like dancing but I'm more into music" the younger pause for a minute "then why are you doing dance?"

"I'm weakest when it comes to dancing so I thought I could challenge myself" Hanbin found that really admirable, he held his hyung's haed and made him face him "then I'll make sure to help you" he said with a big smile making Hao cheeks turn red "he's really attractive when he smiles".

°•○●●○•°

Hao visited Ricky and Ollie who's now roommates "so how's sharing a dorm going?" Ollie asked making Hao zone out thinking about what happened a few days ago. "Damn he's turning red" Ricky whispering "what I'm not!" He shouted and Ricky threw up his hands in defense "I mean you're turning red because thinking about it makes you angry right" Hao made an o shape with his mouth "right exactly".

"Wait were you blushing hyung?" The youngest asked "no...no!" Ricky and Ollie looked at each other in excitement "I'm leaving bye" Hao said and immediately left "he definitely likes him" "agreed".

"Wanna trouble him?" Ricky said with a wicked look on his face.

The next day came and Hao and Hanbin was getting ready for school, the atmosphere was awkward Hanbin didn't know why but he knew that Hao was acting strange. "Maybe I should ask him" he said staring at Hao who was now about to open the door "wait hyung" he stopped and looked back "am...is everything ok?"

"Yeah everything is fine" even though he said he's okay it still didn't feel like it. Hanbin grab Hao's hand before he held the door knob "hyung I know you don't like me but I don't hate you back so you can talk to me if anything is wrong" the older was caught off guard and his instinct act before he could think. He hit Hanbin hand away and backed up "Hyung..." Hao didn't mean to do that but he was so embarrassed he wanted to get out of there quickly and with an instant he tried opening the door but it wasn't opening. "What the fuck, why isn't it opening?" He roughly pulled on the door handles and hit the door but it wasn't opening.

Hanbin who was staring at his hand that Hao hit away finally realized what was happening, he slowly moved toward the door making Hao move back, he also tried opening it but it wasn't opening "I think we're stuck" he said with a sad voice not really caring. "What! No we can't be trapped here I have class" Hao said in full panic but honestly he didn't care about going to class he just didn't want to be trapped in here with Hanbin.

Hanbin went back on the couch with a small pout on his face. "I'll call for help" Hao started digging through his bag looking for his phone but he couldn't find it. He went into their room and pulled out all his sheet looking for it but it's no where to be seen. "Hanbin have you seen my phone?" Hao said not caring how awkward it was "I saw you going with it yesterday" Hanbin answered still looking like a sad puppy making Hao feel worse.

"Wait were you blushing hyung?"

"Oh shit I left it at my old dorm, where's yours can I use it?" Hanbin who was sitting on the couch didn't even look at Hao and just gave him his phone. Hao took it and tired to turn it on but it wasn't opening "I think your phone is dead lemme borrow your charger".

"I don't have it rigth now Gyuvin asked to use it" Hao groan frustratedly then remember his changer. He ran to the room and hurried plugged it in then he heard a dead voice from the couch "it doesn't work we have different models" Hao didn't listen and kept trying to shove the plug in but as Hanbin said it wasn't working "fuck!"
____________

I wonder why the door isn't opening? Hehe 🤫