Byakuran sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose after the situation had been explained to him. Shortly after he had asked for a run down, he, Reborn, and Tsuna's Guardians had all gone into the closest meeting room to talk.

"Well," Hayato said, "You know the situation now. Is there anything you know that we should know?"

Again, the white haired man sighed. This time, though, he stood. "That kid in there isn't your Tsunayoshi."

"What do you mean?" Reborn demanded.

Byakuran didn't react. "What I mean, is that whatever you did to the Ten Year Bazooka made it so it could pull people across parallel worlds. The kid in there is from a different world entirely."

"What?" Ryohei asked, "How is the possible?"

"Beats the hell out of me." Byakuran answered.

"But you can travel between parallel worlds, can't you?" Chrome asked softly

"No," was the answer, "I can't 'travel between' them, I can only look into them through my own eyes."

"That makes sense," Lambo spoke up. He had the blueprints with him with a list of the changes Giannini made. The newly renamed 'Parallel Bazooka' - painted blueish - and the Ten Year Bazooka - still pinkish - were both on the table in front of him. "Despite the rings being powerful and seemingly magical, they can't really transport people without outside help."

"Oh?" Reborn raised his eyebrow at the youngest at the table, "Care to enlighten us on your thought process?"

Lambo didn't bother to look up from what he was working on. "The Ten Year Bazooka works purely on hypotheticals and conditions. It acts like a wormhole. One end - our end - is constantly open and sending information through to the other end at the speed of light. Once the other end - in this case, ten years in the future - is open, it also send the information through at the speed of light. With the two openings sending refracted information through a tunnel of what is essentially mirrors, it 'sends' someone forward in time. The first opening, the one that's always open, is always the starting point, so it has to also be the ending point. It's why we can't go back in time. The Vertical Time Axis, the same one that the Vongola Rings represent, is a single straight line. Think of it like this," Here he flipped over one of his papers and drew a line down the middle, "Our timeline - our lives - run in a straight line. Because the past is sent in stone, we can't change it, it basically gets erased behind us. When we open the wormhole, it can only go forward because there is no 'back' or 'behind' or 'past'. When the second end of the wormhole opens up is when it really gets confusing. The future, for us, is just a set of hypotheticals; nothing is set. For the second opening, it's the present and we - their past - don't exist." He leaned back in his chair for a second before going back to looking over the blueprints. "It's way too complicated to explain more than that."

The room was quiet as everyone stared at the supposedly lazy Lightning Guardian. They knew he was a bit smarter than they thought, seeing as he was top of his grade and likely to be valedictorian when he graduated, but that was way beyond their expectations!

Hayato, the smartest out of the rest of the Guardians, had been able to follow what was said, but knew he wouldn't have been able to without the diagram.

Byakuran hadn't yet seen any parallel worlds were Lambo was this smart. All of the brains usually went to Tsuna and/or Hayato. This was a pleasant surprise. "What about the Parallel Bazooka? How does that work?" Not only did he ask out of genuine curiosity, but also to see hoe much Lambo knew.

Said teen sighed and flipped the paper back over to show the simple diagram. "That's what I'm trying to figure out. By all means of analysis so far, it shouldn't be possible. The vertical axis we live on should only have enough room for a two openings at a time: Point A and Point B. With the confirmed existence of parallel worlds, the Many Worlds Theory is now brought to the table. Our single line now turns into a tree." Here he drew several lines branching off of the first one. "It opens up the possibility of multiple Point Bs, as well as the fact that we now - somehow - have the ability to travel back to a past, but not our past." Again, he flipped the paper over. "If you thought normal time travel was complicated, you should try understanding and explain it with the Many Worlds Theory tied in." He was slightly irritated that he was getting any work done, but he was also happy that they were acknowledging his book smarts by listening and asking questions.

Reborn smirked with some kind of glint in his eye. "We're gonna have a conversation about this when Tsuna's better. I'm interested."

Everyone stared at the hitman in sock. It wasn't everyday he gave out compliments. Even then, though, the compliments he gives are only to Tsuna. Lambo eventually managed to snap out of his shock and grinned from ear to ear, more than excited to have that conversation.

Before anything else could be said, Byakuran looked at the door and sighed. "Yuni should be on her way." he said, "It seems like Tsuna is awake now, so I'm going to find out which world he's from. That being said, when she gets here, will you send her up to Tsuna's room." Hayato agreed and the albino left.

After several long moments, Kyoya was the first of the Guardians to stand from the table. "With the omnivor out of commission," he said, "we need to up security."

Hayato also stood, "Yes, but we can't let on to what we're doing. If any enemy famiglia's find out what happened to Tsuna, we could be in a lot of trouble." The rest of the Guardians now stood, sensing the end of the meeting. Hayato continued, "Nothing leaves the castle. I'll take over Tsuna's duties as long as they don't need his personal attention. Mukuro and Chrome, I want you two to inform only the castle staff of what's happened. Keeping this from them will only cause problems. When everyone's aware, double down on checking for info leaks." The two Mists nodded. "Lambo, I want you in the labs with Giannini as well as Shoichi and Spanner when they get back. You're in charge of finding a way to reverse this and I want it done ASAP." The Lightning gave his confirmation. "Kyoya, not only are you in charge of upping security, I also want you looking out for spies. If anything gets out, bite them to death." Despite not wanting to take orders from anyone, Kyoya smirked at the promise of violence. "Ryohei and Takeshi, yu two are going to be jumping between everything. If someone needs help, you help them. Your first priority, though, is Tsuna's health. If he's injured or freaking out, you two should be the first ones aware of it." The two nodded to each other. With all of the assignments handed out, the Guardians were dismissed and they left the room.

Now alone, Reborn pulled his fedora over his eyes a bit with a small smile. The group had come so far in the time that he'd known them. He akined the feeling of pride he felt to that of a father. He'd never express it aloud, though. Standing, he was the last to leave the room.