Tsuna took stock of everything he had on him and sighed sadly. He'd had to burn his suit and shoes after getting the motel room so anyone who may have recognised his alikeness to Vongola Primo couldn't snag any DNA and chase down his tiny self before the time was right, meaning that he was stuck with his sundress and heels. His wallet was practically useless because leaving a digital trail was a terrible idea, so what was left of his cash was his only money. He had his rings and earring on him, but the rings had to be hidden in order to lower the risk of anyone connecting him to the Vongola.

With another despondent sigh, he left the room after thoroughly cleaning it. Reborn had drilled a lot of things into his head and the consequences of some of those lessons made him a germaphobe and a perfectionist. Though, throughout all of his training, he was seventy-eight percent sure Reborn hadn't prepared him for a situation like this. He's somehow stuck in what's most likely a parallel world, alone, with practically nothing. Sure, he knew how to live off of virtually nothing, but that was in a world and situation where leaving a digital or paper trail was an option.

Thinking long and hard as he walked down the street, careful to avoid literally everyone, he stopped at a park and sat on a bench. It was probably best to figure out a plan from here, so that's what he did.

"It'd be a good idea to get out of Italy," he mumbled to himself in Japanese, "I'm vulnerable and in unknown enemy territory. I'm sure whichever parallel version of myself I switched with will understand. The question now is 'how?'. I can't use my card or my ID without suspicions raising. My Flames are out of the question because that would draw way too many people to me, and I don't want the Vindence on my trail. Other me would not be happy with that, guaranteed. Japan would be a good place to go, seeing as that's where I'm from, but would going to Namimori be the best hiding place? Even if it was, that brings back the question of 'how'."

"Excuse me?" a voice snapped Tsuna from his mumblings. He recognised the voice, so he quickly sent a prayer to any deity listening that his disguise would work on her.

Quickly changing his internal translator back to the Italian language, Tsuna turned his head to face the woman, his voice a bit higher than normal, "Yes?"

"May I sit here?" the woman asked. Tsuna nodded and moved over slightly to make room for her. "My name is Aria, what's yours?"

Tsuna smiled and took the offered hand to shake it, "You can call me Yoshino. Nice to meet you!"

"Likewise, Yoshino."

A serene quiet fell over the two as they watched the children play on the playground or run around in the field, the parents watching from the sidelines or joining their kids.

"So," Aria spoke up after a while, "I couldn't help but overhear your mutterings earlier. Are you, perhaps, Japanese?"

Tsuna didn't externally react to the knowledge that she heard him and probably knew exactly what he said. "Ah, yes, actually. My dad's from Italy, so I came with him to visit some family. Unfortunately, he's going to be staying longer than anticipated, so I'm trying to figure out a way home."

"Oh? You're not going to stay?"

"No, I can't. I've got to get back to work in a few days and I'd rather not be jet-lagged, y'know?"

Aria giggled, "I understand." It was quiet for a few minutes before ria spoke again. "I'll be going to Japan later today, you could come with me?"

Tsuna nearly jumped at the opportunity, but he kept his act up. "No, no!" he waved his hands in front of his face, "I couldn't ask that of you! I don't want to bother you."

"It's no bother," Aria waved off, "Besides, I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it."

Tsuna calmed down a bit. "Really?"

"Of course!" she looked at her watch, "Though, we should get to the airport now. The flight leaves soon and I'm sure my friends are waiting for me."

"Now? But I don't have a ticket."

"Don't worry," Aria pulled two plane tickets out from her pocket and handed one to him, "I've got it covered."

That was the moment Tsuna realized that his entire act was unnecessary. 'Well, shit.'

***

The check up, as far as Tsuna knew, went fine and there was nothing found wrong with him, other than the expected PTSD, anxiety and malnourishment. What he wasn't told was that there were traces of foreign substances in his blood. Ryohei couldn't figure out what they were, so he called in Shamal to come take a look. There were also signs of previous injuries and broken bones that hadn't healed properly or had scared over, along with signs of other mental problems. Nothing was noticeable to officially diagnose yet, but they'd be keeping an eye out.

All of the Guardians had been informed via text what the verdict on the child's health was so far so that there would be little to no mishaps. Now, they just needed to figure out the triggers for any and everything. It was simple in theory, but not in practise. Tsuna had attached himself to Reborn and refused to be out of arm's reach of the man. That's not where the main problem lay. Reborn, because of prior unacknowledged attachment to the brunet, subtly refused to let anyone test any potential triggers on the child, despite the reassurance from everyone that everything would be under control and Tsuna wouldn't get hurt. He'd eventually just shot a blank and left the room, inadvertently knocking one test off the list.

Now alone with the brunet, Reborn took him to the ballroom. He was fully intending on training the brunet at least a little bit while he was here. It may not be his Tsuna, but he'd be damned if he let the kid go back to living on the streets without proper combat training under his belt. So, he closed the door and said, "I want you to run ten laps around the perimeter of this room." He was going to start the kid off easy.

Tsuna blinked up at the hitman but didn't question it. "Okay." he said and he started to run. Reborn joined him.