Reborn didn't know how to feel about the new turn of events. He'd been dragged up to Tsuna's room by Byakuran with no explanation and pushed over to sit by the brunet. At first, he thought he was going to be pushed away, but the young Sky just stared unblinkingly into his eyes. Naturally, he didn't blink either and the two were engaged in a staring contest. It went on for a solid three minutes before Tsuna blinked, causing Reborn to smirk.

Tsuna, in the midst of the impromptu staring contest, realized that the whisper in his head was right. This man can be trusted and he would take his side in a heartbeat. After blinking and seeing the smirk on hat guy's face, Tsuna patted the floor beside him. Hat guy took the hint and sat beside him. Tsuna moved closer to the man so that he was barely touching his leg.

"So," Reborn spoke, "What did you need me for?"

Takeshi rubbed the back of his head. He hadn't moved from his seat on the floor at all. "Well, he refused to talk unless you were in here."

Reborn raised an eyebrow and Byakuran nodded, "Yes, he said  asked where you were and refused to speak further."

Reborn looked at the child beside him who nodded before looking back at the two, sending an accusatory glance to the albino. "What did you do?"

"I simply introduced myself."

He looked to Takeshi next. "Same here! Though, I had to tell him that he  wasn't where he thought he was."

He then looked to the tiny Sky who looked down. "He used my fratello's name, but it's not possible because fratello should only be six years old!"

Again, Reborn turned his attention to the two other adults in the room who both nodded in confirmation. Then, he asked, "Tsuna, can you explain to me what you remember of your life?"

"My whole life?"

"Ideally, yes."

"Well," he said, "I don't remember a lot. I know I was in a lab for a while. That's where I met my fratello Byakuran and my sorellina Yuni. I don't know how long we were there, but it was snowing when we got out. This blond guy and his friends were there when we got out and they said they were gonna take us back to our families, but fratello didn't want us to get seperated, so we ran away. Eventually, I found someone who was looking for my fratello and sorellina, so I led him to them while they were sleeping and left. I've been trying to get to my own home, but I don't know where it is."

The three adults exchanged looks. The labs he mentioned were very concerning and the all had an unfortunate guess as to where he had been growing up. The fact the his Byakuran and Yuni were there as well also sent them for a bit of a loop and they had to take a minute to digest the information. Recovering quickly, though, Takeshi sent a message to Ryohei about what they've been told so that the boxer would be prepared for anything he found when he did another - more thorough - check up. Byakuran also relayed the information to Yuni, who said she was in Vongola territory and would be there soon. Reborn didn't do anything aside from file the information away.

"When you got out of the labs," the hitman said, "what happened?"

Tsuna took a moment to think. "I heard someone running down the hall. Fratello didn't believe me at first, but I knocked the door down and found a little boy coming our way. He had pretty purple hair and a red eye. He told everyone in the block to get out and helped open all the doors. He smelled like blood. Then again, everything did." He stopped talking.

"Tsuna?" Takeshi asked, concern lacing his tone.

The child took a moment before speaking. "I'm hungry."

Byakuran raised an eyebrow. "When was the last time you ate?"

Again, he thought for a moment. That really gave the three adults the answer they needed, but they waited for his answer anyway. "A few days ago? I don't know."

Moving quickly, careful not to make any sudden moves and scare the brunet, the older Sky stood and grabbed the food from the table it had been placed on. Yes, it had fallen on the floor, but he knew the child wasn't going to be picky with the first food he's eaten on days.

Sceptical at first, Tsuna accepted the food only after Reborn nodded at him to confirm it's safety. His first bite was slow and cautious, but his hunger soon took over and he dug right in, devouring the food quickly.

While the child ate, the three adults decided to discuss what they'd been told. The switched languages over to Japanese, though, partly to see if he'd understand them or not.

"Any ideas on which world he's from?" Reborn asked the albino, careful not to use the brunet's name.

Byakuran hummed, "Yeah, I have a pretty good idea, but if I'm right, then I won't be able to contact our Tsu-chan."

The young Sky recognized his name and looked up, but he focused back on his food when Reborn ruffled his hair.

"What do you mean?" Takeshi tilted his head to the side.

"Well," Byakuran answered, "I can't really explain it. The world I'm thinking of has been completely blocked off from my view for a while. I know it's there, but I can't access it."

"So, both Tsunas are stuck until Lambo fixes this mess?"

"Yeah."

Reborn sighed and switched back to Italian to speak with Tsuna. "Did you understand any of our conversation?"

ow done with his meal, Tsuna shook his head. "No. I know you were talking about multiple of me, but that's it."

Reborn hummed and stood up, Tsuna following him. Byakuran and Takeshi did the same. "Byakuran has a friend coming over soon, she's going to help you understand what's going on, okay?"

"Okay."

"Takeshi and I are going to take you to the infirmary to get a check up."

"...okay."

All three men noticed the slight hesitation, but none of them mentioned it. Instead, the left the room and went their separate ways. Byakuran to the door to get Yuni, while the other three went to the West Wing of the castle to the infirmary. They had no idea what - if anything - was wrong with the young Sky, so they were going to have Ryohei - who was in charge of medical - to check the kid's health. If it hadn't already been apparent, it was promising to be a very entertaining time.