He'd never known how hard girls had it until he had to basically become one. Sure, he'd been disguised as a girl before more some of the very few missions he went on, but mafia women and civilian women were treated completely different! Now that he was in a hotel at the end of the day after being treated like public property, Tsuna could definitively say that he was now an even bigger feminist and was going to make sure everyone under his employ and rule were aware that all women are queens and should be treated as such.

With a huff, Tsuna laid down on the bed he was using. It was a good thing he still had his wallet on him. He didn't know what he would've done if he didn't have any of his cards or cash on him! That's a lie. He was trained by the world's greatest hitman in everything, including thievery of every kind. Pick pocketing someone would be easy. Now a new problem presented itself. He didn't have his phone with him. Sure he could buy one, but he had a limited amount of cash on him and using a card would only bring unwanted questions and attention to himself.

Tsuna sighed as he curled up under the thin motel banket. "What a crappy vacation."

***

Upon awakening, Tsuna found himself surrounded by warmth. It was a familiar feeling that he hadn't felt in nearly two years now, but there was also a very prominent feeling of offness in it, too. It was almost as if the feeling was trying to be replicated, but it wasn't working. There was a voice in his head, a whisper, telling him that he was dreaming, that whatever he saw when he woke up wasn't real. He didn't understand until he opened his eyes.

"Ohayo, Tsu-chan!" a strikingly familiar voice said. But, that couldn't be right, could it? The voice was more cheerful and older and deeper, but it sounded just like his brother! He didn't know what he had said, despite recognising the word, but that didn't matter at the moment.

"Fratello?" Tsuna asked, his eyes wide with shock and his gaze locked onto the white haired male.

Byakuran, slightly taken aback by the use of Italian instead of Japanese, smiled down at the young child sitting next to him and switched languages. "Good morning, Tsuna. How are you feeling?"

To his credit, Tsuna managed to recover quickly and backed away from the man. It was impossible for Byakuran to be this tall in only a year. Besides, he should be six by now, not however old this guy is! "Who are you?"

The suspicion in the boy's voice caused Byakuran to back away minutely. He was not expecting that, though he probably should have been. "My name is Byakuran-"

"Bullshit! Byakuran is six years old! Who are you!" By now, Tsuna had jumped off the bed and was standing near the door. His stance would allow for an easy escape through the door or enable him to get a punch in before booking it.

Byakuran slowly stood from the bed and held his hands up to show there was nothing in them. He needed to calm the kid down, but he didn't know how. God, he wished Takeshi was in here. With the Rain in mind, he let his Flames slowly leek out and exit the room to go and alert the swordsman that he was needed.

"Now, now, Tsuna-"

"Don't call me that!" his voice was quiet, but it demanded obedience. "Who are you?"

Done with this, Byakuran's gaze hardened. "My name is Byakuran."

"No, it's not!"

"Yes, it is."

"No, it's not! Stop lying!"

Takeshi took that moment to open the door. "Byakuran! What's wrong-?" He cut himself off when he noticed the situation. The white haired Sky was blocking the window - intentionally or not - and the brown haired Sky was near the door. Knowing that Tsuna was tense and watching his every movement, Takeshi used obvious and slow movements as he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.

Now effectively trapped, Tsuna backed himself into a corner. Both potential exits were blocked by grown men he had no hope of defeating. Reworking anyway to get out of this situation and room, the young Sky found three potential weapons within five feet of him. There was a bookshelf to his right that held what looked to be very heavy, hardcover books; a lamp on a table next to the books; and a sword hanging on the wall to his left. He wasn't tall enough or strong enough to carry - let alone wield - the sword, and it would take too long to unplug the lamp, even if he just ripped it from the socket. That left a book. Quickly picking the thickest one on the bottom shelf, he formed his escape plan.

The two adults could see that the child was planning something by the way his eyes darted around the room. They grew slightly concerned when he saw the sword on the wall, but were relieved when he brushed past it, probably deeming it unuseable. They knew the child felt cornered, but they didn't know how to help him to not feel that way. They were Mafioso, not babysitters. Neither of them knew how to act around children anymore.

Takeshi had been letting his Rain Flames fill the room since he closed the door. Byakuran was aware of this fact and had his own Flames nullifying the calming effects so that he wouldn't get drowsy. It would look bad if he lost a fight to an untrained child.

"I'll ask again," Tsuna stated quietly, inching toward the bookshelf, "Who are you."

Takeshi answered this time, undeterred by the fact that the Japanese child was speaking in fluent Italian, "My name is Takeshi Yamamoto. This is my friend, Byakuran Gesso."

Tsuna growled. He didn't normally show this much emotion, it would've gotten him in trouble if he did, but these two kept lying to him! "Stop lying! Byakuran is six years old and with his family right now. Who the hell are you?!"

Takeshi, now seeing the problem lowered himself to sit on the floor. "Tsuna, can I call you that?" The kid didn't answer, so he continued, "Do you know where you are right now?" At this, the child shook his head. "RIght now, you're in a parallel world. I don't expect you to understand what's going on, and I know you're scared, but I need you to trust me, alright?"

Tsuna slowly relaxed, the effects of the Rain Flames now hitting him. "Where's the other guy?" he asked.

"Who?"

"The guy with the hat." He didn't know why, but the whisper in his mind said that he could trust these people, despite what his instincts said. Deciding to compromise with himself, he wasn't going to continue conversation with these two unless the other guy was with him. He had the feeling that the hat guy would be on his side no matter what happened.

"Do you mean Reborn?" Byakuran tilted his head, amused at the Sun's new nickname and fully planning to use it.

Tsuna didn't confirm nor deny the statement, partly because he didn't know hat guy's name, but also because he refused to communicate any further without hat guy present. He had heard some adults one time in a cafe talking about a not speaking without a lawyer - whatever that was - present. So, he sat on the floor directly in front of the bookshelf and stared and the door.

Realizing that they weren't going to get anywhere else without Reborn present, Byakuran left the room to go get the hitman. Yuni was on her way, but he had the feeling she wouldn't be able to help yet. Still, he made sure she would be aware of the situation ahead of time so she'd be prepared when she arrived.