Chapter 1

Olie pov:
I am going to see my girlfriend Amy at her job becasue it was our 2 month aniversery and I brought her some white roses. I then see her kissing another guy I stand there in shock I drop the flowers and just stand there crying. Amy turns around and sees me she walks up to me with the guys and says "we are over your a terrible boyfriend your so annoying, stupid, dumb, and not to metion you are even good looking. This made Olie just completly break. He couldn't say anything besides "u-um i-i'm sorry just so you know i-i love you so m-much". Olie left to head back to the house. When he walks in the door he sees Regie.

Regie pov:
I hear the door open I turn to see Olie I run over to him because I see that he is crying, He just falls into my arms we both sink on the floor. It broke my heart to see him like this because I just love him so damn much. I just sat there holding him in my arms, hugging him I didn't know what to do. After a couple minutes he falls asleep so I carry him up to our room into our bed. I start to walk away and He says "Regie will you p-please cuddle me". I cant refuse that cute adorable sad face so I just say "Yeah sure" so we end up cuddling. We fall asleep after a little while.

Olie pov:
I wake up after a while in my bed and I feel someones arms around my waist, I feel so safe in this persons arms I turn to see Regie. I started blushing a bit. I got up to go to my closet to go look for a hoodie because it was really cold I relisied I don't have any because I was doing all my laundry. I go into Regie's closet and grab one of his I assumed he wouldn't mind becaus we borrow eachothers clothes all the time his hoodie is so warm and soft it smells just like him did I mention its a bear hoodie so i put the hood on and smell his wonderful cologne. I go into the bathroom brush my teeth and wash my face. I look in the mirror and I see that my eyes are red from crying so much. I think about what Amy had said to me and I start to think that i'm not good enough for anyone that im so dumb and stupid. I almost start to cry when I feel someones warm strong arms hug me from behind I lean my head back and rest it on the persons shoulder.

He was wearing something like this --->

Regie pov:
I wake up and I don't see Olie in bed I assumed he went to the bathroom so I grabbed my phone and scrolled through all my notifications real quick and I relise that Olie is taking a while so I to check on him. I see him standing infront of the sink looking like hes about to cry so I go over to him and hug him from behind. I see him wearing my hoodie and I say "my hoodie looks really cute on you my love". His face turns bright red and he just says "t-thank y-you Reggie".

Hi! this is my first ever story and I know that it might be kinda short I just wanted to make the first chapter to see how I was at writing. I do plan on making this a full series and finishing it. It might take a while to finish beacause I have school and Softball and otehr things so yeah. Anyway bye for now!