Chapter 2

Oli pov:
I see Reggie standing behind me I get butterflies as I feel his grip tighten around my waist. I tell him "Good moring Reggie i-i just wanted to say thank you for yesterday". He responds with "It's no problem it's what friends are for. We both start to head down stairs to get some breakfeast. Ryan, Seb, Justin, Kane, and Darren are all alrady down stairs watching tv. They all look at us, I hide behind Reggie because I don't want to talk to any of the boys yet. Ofcourse Darren has to make it a big thing and goes "Ooooooo looks like someone has a crush". Reggie looks at me and he looks back a darren and says "Shut your b*tch ass up boy". Reggie then whispers in my ear "do you want me to carry you so that way the boys don't see your red eyes and don't ask questions?". He turns and looks at me I just nod a little while blushing. Reggie then gives me a piggy back ride to the kitchen.  He makes me some pancakes and bacon. When he's not paying attention I go into one of the drawers and grab a small blade out of the draw. The blade was from a razor Darren had broke.

Regie pov:
I'm gcooking Oli breakfeast and I hear the draw shut. I turn around and ask "What are you doing darling?". (Oli: when those words left his mouth I could feel my face turning as red as a tomato) (Oli I stutter over my words "u-um n-nothing") I could see Oli's face turning as red as a tomato I could tell he was nervous because he was stuttering over his words. I walk over to him and give him his breakfeast. I sit down before Oli does and the second before he can i pull him into my lap and wrap my arms around his waist.

Oli pov:
Before I can sit down Reggie pulls me into his lap, I can feel his arms wrap around my waist and it give me butterfiles again. I really don't feel like eating so I only eat a little bit of my food and I ask Reggie if he could carry me back to our room because I didn't want the boys to see me. (I didn't know that all the boys had left at this point) Reggie thens says "Whats the matter Darling, you like being carried by me?". I give him a little nob before he chuckles and then says "Eat 1 more bite and then I'll carry you". So I eat another bite and put my dishes in the sink. Reggie carries me upstairs I go chnage into shorts and one of his hoodies. We then put on anime and cuddled.

Reggie pov:
I keep teasing Olie, he loosk so cute when hes all red and embaressed. I kept on wondering what he was doing in the draw downstaris so I ask him again "Hey Olie what did you need from the draw downstairs?". I can feel his heartbeat starting to race and his breathe starting to quicken but I pretend I dont notice, he ends up answering with "I was just looks in there to see if there was a pen and paper so I could doodle while I was wating for my food". I trust him so I say "okay then if you say so". He looks back at me and smiles a wonderful smile.

!SH! warning coming up!

Olie pov:
I still have the blade in Reggies sweater pocket but I need to figure out where to hide it so I can use it tonight. I get up and go to the bathroom real quick and I take this as the perfecr oppertunity to start cutting myself so I go into the bathroom rool up my sleeves and cut the underside of my wrists and forearms and the top of my forearms as well. I start bleeding a lot and my arms start to burn but it just feels so good. It felt so good I needed to do it more and mroe so I cut my stomach and my thighs.. I grab some bangages to cover up the marks and so I dont get blood stains everywhere. After I'm all patched up I hid the blade in one of the drawers and go back out to Reggie so we can cuddle.

Reggie pov:
Olie got up to go to the bathrom so i just sat and watch the movie while I wait. He was taking a while so I went to go check on him but when I did he was just coming out of the bathroom so I ask him "Yo you okay man? You took a long time in there i was starting to get worried". (Olies heart skipped a beat).

Thats it for Chparter 2 I think I'm just gonna base the off of Olie and Reggie and make a different one for Seb and ryan. Also Ollie and Reggies names are probabkly gonna be spelt differently a lot during this series and I'm sorry for that.