My worst Fear yet.....

Oli pov:
Everyone stood there with the same look on there face just like when Regie first saw them. Everyone was scared I could see it on there faces. I felt guilty and mad at myslef for doing it but they don't understand that I had to....I went thru a lot I needed something to take away the pain. I just stood there leaning into Regies touch I ddin't know what else to do I started crying.

Ryan pov:
I was happy and sad for Oli because I was happy Seb didn't take it that far which is a bad thing im happy, I'm sad that he did it that bad I'm his bestfriend...I wish he could of talked to me or him and Regie. I don't like seeing him in pain cause it hurts me but seeing Seb in pain from Oli being in pain makes it hurt more...

Ty pov
"OLI WHAT THE HELL MADE YOU DO THIS! WHAT DO YOU THINK THE VIEWERS ARE GONNA SAY IF THEY SEE THIS IN OUR NEXT VIDEO!!! WE ARE DOING THE HOTTUB ONE IN CASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN!! OLIVER FUCKING MOY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!

Oli pov:
Manger Ty was yelling at me, Seb was crying, Regie was getting extremly angry so was everyone else I felt so much stress and anxiety I knew I was gonna have another panic attack.  I started to breathe very quickly and very short breathes. I started to grip my shirt and pull on it. "g-guys..". No one could hear me over the yelling.

Regie pov:
I was sooo fucking ready to kill Ty right now. I was yelling at him for yelling at Oli I hate when people yell at him I want to protect him from things like that I didn't know what else to do! "TY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUISSNESS WHY HE DID IT!!!". After yelling a bit more i could feel olis breathe start to quicked cause I moved my hand up higher. I turned him around to face me. He was having another panic attack. I picked him up bridle style and carried him outside while everyone inside still argued. arried him to the car and placed him in the passenger seat. I quickly rushed to the drivers seat.

Oli pov:
Regie carried me out to the car. I knew he could tell that I was having another panic attack. He got in the front seat and lifted my chin with his hand and looked me in my eyes. Regie: "Oli look at me. Breathe in 1,2,3 and out 1,2,3 just like that good shhh your okay. Breathe in 1,2,3 good and out 1,2,3." 

I did as I was told I calmed down after breathing like that a couple of times. I was so thankful that I have Regie I like him I've thought about ti a lot and...I wanna spend the rest of my life with him

Regie pov:
"Oli...you wanna go out to eat somewhere to get away from the house?" He replied with yes. Oli ended up laying his seat back a bit so he could lay down. I drove with one hand on the sterring wheel while the other was free resting on the glove conpartment.

HEY GUYS!!!! Sorry for not updating in soooooooooo long I've been busy and my depression has gottne really bad plus school isn't helping so I haven't really had motivation to write buttttttt I'm getting better and the motivation is coming back soooo that means more chapters YAY!! Let me know if you guy have any suggestion for chapters or ships! I WILL LITERLLY GET ON MY FUCKING KNEES AND BEG FOR SUGGESTIONS!!!
anyway byeee! Love you guys.