Chapter 3

Nobodys pov:
Ollie and Regie wak up and go downstairs for the 9 am meeting and they discuss everything they need and what there next video is going to be about. They all decied to do a dip or strip video

Ollie pov:
I wasn't really paying attention so I agreed forgetting about my arms, stomach, and thighs. I suddenly hit me about my arms, stomach, and thighs because they started to sting right after the meeting I rushed up stairs to me and Regies room and slammed the door shut. I run over to the side of my bed slumped down with my face in my knees (PANIC ATTACK INCOMING) I started to shake a lot I couldn't stop even if I tried, I started to feel really dizzy and my heart wsas beating really fast. I knew what was happening I started to only being bale to hear ringing and my vision was getting really blurry.

Regie pov:
I notice that after the meeting Ollie runs up stairs I was going to follow him the Darren was being annoying. I kept telling him to get out of my way and he didn't I go so mad I punched him in the face. Darren looked back up at me and puched me in the stomach we started fighting the boys and Manger ty kept trying to split us up but nothing worked. I ended giving Darren an uppercut and he passed out everyone rushed to his aid while I ran upstairs to see Ollie. I walk in and I see him having a panic attack I rush over to him not knowing what to do I just end up giving him a lot of comfort and hugs I ended up calling Seb in as well and he said that only one person should help him so he told me what to do. He said just to tell him to calm down relax and that everything was going to be okay, and lay him on your chest so he can focus on you breathing and make it match his. Ollie ended up falling asleep after a couple minutes. I picked him up carried him to bed and I had hom face me so thet his head was in the nook of my neck while grabbing his waist and went to bed.

Ollie pov:
I wake up smelling something so nice and I feel arms around my waist I wake up and I see Regie I go into the bathroom and I wasn't going to cut myslef again I was hoping that it would be justa one time thing. But it wasn;t I thought about what Amy said to me and I went over grabbed the balde and started again. I heard Reggie wake up and walkinto the bathroom I quickly hide the blade and cover my arms up. He walks in and says "Good morning Ollie bollie". I say good morning back he comes over and gives me a hug from behind. He says that Ryan just came in and said to get ready for the video. I nodded I asked Regie "Hey is it okay if I borrow your clothes?".

Regie pov:
Ollie asked to borrow my clothes I then asked him "Why you have your clothes? but yeah sure they look really cute one you love" Ollie blushed hard I noticed but didn't draw any attention to it he just nodded and said thank you. I walk in the bathroom because I wanted to take a shower when I notice that thre is a bit of blood on the counter and floor I start to wonder what its from I yell "Ollie come here for a second what is this!?".

Oooo whats gonna happen next who knows.