All Might's training and a new Millennium Item

Izuku arrived at Dagobah Beach and saw what a mess it was.

Izuku: I see why All Might want us to train our body here.

Yami Izuku: Yes, but I also sense another Millennium item here.

Izuku: While we clean we might as well look for it as well.

Toshinori: Ah young Midoriya, you're here.

Izuku: Thank you for offering to train me All Might, also when I arrived Yami said he felt the presence of another Millennium item here.

All Might: It might take time to find it while cleaning.

Izuku: Not if you have the right tool for the job.

The Millennium Ring then appeared around his neck.

Izuku: Find the Millennium item.

The Millennium Ring glowed and one of the needles pointed in the direction of a large pile of trash in an old fridge.

Izuku: Once we finish cleaning, we'll get the Millennium item in there.

And so Izuku and Yami's 10-month training began. They cleaned the beach as best they could and soon they were finished.

All Might: Well done Young Midoriya and Yami. Now let's see what that Millennium item is.

Izuku and All Might walked to the fridge where the Millennium Ring pointed to and opened it. Inside was a golden scale.

Izuku: The Millennium Scale.

All Might: Young Midoriya, is this a Millennium item?

Izuku: Yes, the Millennium Scale, used to weigh one's sins against the feather of Ma'at, if the person lies or has darkness in them the Scale opposite to the feather will lower, and if the scale goes to the bottom their soul will be devoured by Ammet, resulting in instant death.

All Might: That sounds dangerous, but it does seem fair for those who can't redeem themselves.

Izuku: All Might, I know that I won't be able to hide them forever, so you are free to tell the U.A. staff since you will be teaching there.

All Might: Very well young Midoriya, also you'll need to consume my DNA to get OFA.

Izuku ate the hair and returned home and put the Millennium Scale in a bag for safekeeping.

Izuku: Since U.A will have a dorm system it would be safe to have the Millennium items there once I start there.

Yami Izuku: Yes, plus you will have to tell your classmates once you are enrolled.

Izuku: I know, but the Millennium Eye will help me determine if they are trustworthy or not.

Yami Izuku: Either way the Entrance exam will definitely be Interesting.

And that is all for now, I will be doing the third part of Izuku's Deck next and after that, it will be the Entrance exam. Until then see ya.