The mind of a Nomu and redemption

Meanwhile in Kurogiri's Mind.

Yami Izuku: So this is Kurogiri's mind, but why are most of these doors locked, I better start where it began.

Yami Izuku then walked to an open door and saw Kurogiri bowing to a masked man.

Yami Izuku: That must be AFO, but this can't be the real beginning... unless.

Yami Izuku then turned to one of the locked doors and used the Millennium Key to open it. He then appeared on U.A.'s roof and There he saw a cyan-haired boy sitting with a blond kid wearing glasses and a black-haired boy who had a neutral expression, both of them he instantly recognized.

Yami Izuku: Aizawa, and Present Mic, so does that mean that he used to be friends with them, but who are you really?

Yami Izuku then walked to a door and opened it and it revealed a horrific sight, the boy was crushed by debris, and he saw Aizawa badly injured and crying.

Young Aizawa: O-oboro.

The environment changed and Yami Izuku was back in the hallway.

???: I remember now.

Yami saw Kurogiri, but his mist dissipated and it revealed that same blue-haired man.

???: My name is Oboro Shirakumo.

Yami Izuku: So you knew our senseis.

Oboro: Yes, we were friends during our time at U.A, but it all ended during our second year, me and Shota were fighting a villain, I was helping the civilians evacuate a collapsing building, but after I got them out the building collapsed and I was killed, I was then taken by AFO and turned into a Nomu, and my memories were suppressed to keep me loyal to him. But now that you helped me remember and I'm ready to stop him.

Yami Izuku: Very well, but first. Izuku, can you hear me?

Izuku: Yeah, I hear you, and I have helped free Tomura from his trauma, are you ready?

Yami Izuku: Yes, let's do it.

Both the Millennium Puzzle and Millennium Key glowed and then all the locks on the doors broke and then the light fades.

We now go outside.

Ochaco: Are they okay?

All Might: Don't worry, if I know Young Midoriya, he'll be just fine.

Yami Izuku changed back into Izuku and removed the Millennium Key.

Izuku: It's done.

The Swords of Revealing Light and Spellbinding Circle dissipated and the class and heroes were in fighting positions.

Izuku: No, it's alright, I did what a hero would do...

Tomura's hair then turned from grey to black and the mist covering Kurogiri disappeared and revealed Oboro Shirakumo and Tenko Shimura. And All Might, Aizawa, and Present Mic's eyes widened.

Izuku: I saved someone in need.

Present Mic and Aizawa: OBORO!!!

All Might: Young Shimura.

They ran and hugged them.

Tenko: It's good to see you, I'm sorry for attacking. I was blind by his influence. Even while I was fighting deep down I was crying for help.

Izuku: It's okay now, your free.

Bakugo: Hey Deku, these guys won't be any trouble anymore.

Next to Bakugo was Toga, Twice, and Dabi.

Izuku: No they will go to prison, at least for now, my Millennium Eye sees that the girl is in pain. The boy with the scars is seeking vengeance on Endeavor, this man, he is just broken, bring them to U.A. then in a week and we might be able to help them.

The heroes nodded and took the three away.

Tenko: I suppose a shall go with them.

Nezu: That won't be necessary, we were actually planning a rehab program, and we were wondering If you would accept to come next week.

Tenko: I would be honored, sir.

Nezu: And Oboro, since you were only used as a slave to the villains, why don't you join Shota as a teacher?

Oboro: I would love that.

The next day Tsukauchi interviewed the class with the police force and helped create a cover story about the attack.

The next week Izuku went to visit the villains and used the Millennium Key to free them from their pain, he even asked his mom if she could adopt Himiko since her family abandoned her to which she accepted. Dabi or Toya Todoroki who was still angry with Endevour kept the secret to himself and planned to expose Endevour for his actions, as for Twice, Izuku and Yami Izuku worked together to help mend his broken mind and he was then cured of the trauma he had. They all enrolled in the villain rehab program along with Tenko and were eager to begin their journey to redemption.

And that is all for now, I just want to give you a heads up that I'm going to take a break from this series for a while to focus on some of my other stories, but I'm happy to see that you read it this far with me until then see you next time.