New Hero name and Final Exams

Izuku, Yami Izuku, and Yubel returned to U.A. where all the students crowded them.

Izuku: Okay guys I'll explain everything.

Izuku then proceeded to explain that he is the reincarnation of royalty and that he has become the Supreme King, he also explained how he and Yubel shared their love for each other.

Ochaco: Wow, that is so lovely, you 2 really look happy together.

Yubel: Thanks guys, and I hope you can accept me as your new mother Eri.

Eri: Of course I can, you love Papa, and I would be happy if you were my mama.

Yubel: Thank you Eri.

Izuku: And before I forget, there is something I want to do for you, Mr Pegasus.

The Millenium items glow and then a blond woman wearing a blue dress appeared.

Pegasus: *gasp* Cecilia, is it really you.

Cecilia: Maximillion, my love, I missed you so much.

Izuku: I wanted to make it so you wouldn't have to live without love, again, so I brought her back for you.

Pegasus: Thank you Izuku boy, you truly have a noble heart.

Izuku: Also sensei, I want to change my hero name since Yami and I are separated, I will be the Supreme King.

Aizawa: Very well, I will submit the name change to Nezu.

Izuku: Thanks.

It was now the day of the Final Exams, and Izuku and Bakugo were fighting All Might.

Izuku: Kat, I'll try to hold him off, and you cuff him.

Bakugo: Got it.

Izuku: You know sir, this will be my first time summoning this monster, and you'll be the perfect practice, I summon, Masked Beast Des Gardius.

Izuku: Des Gardius, attack All Might.

All Might: Not happening.

All Might then attacked Des Gardius, but then Izuku laughed.

Izuku: Nice try All Might, but when Des Gardius is destroyed he leaves behind 3 masks which combine into 1 powerful Mask, the Mask of Remnants, and it allows me to take control of one of my opponents.

The mask then flies and attaches itself to All Might's Face and Bakugo put the cuffs on All Might.

Izuku: Great work Kat.

Bakugo: It was your idea, and I'm happy for you.

We now go to the mall.

Izuku: I'm going to go get something supplies for the trip.

Yubel: Okay Izuku, we'll go get some food.

Yami Izuku: We'll be waiting for you.

Eri: Bye papa.

Izuku got all his supplies and then he saw Bakugo.

Izuku: Hey Kat, what are you doing?

Bakugo: Not much, except your downfall Deku.

Izuku's eyes widened and he realized who it really was.

Izuku: It can't be Yami and I sent you to the Shadow realm.

Ghost Bakugo: Hehehehe, but my master managed to pull me out of there, and with the help of the league he will return to his full power and destroy the world.

Izuku: Not if I have anything to say about it.

Ghost Bakugo: Well then, we shall see.

Ghost Bakugo disappeared, and Izuku ran to his group and explained what had happened.

Iida: This is really bad, and the idea of them attacking the training camp is bad enough.

Izuku: Don't worry, we already have a plan, and I think I know who this master really is.

That is all for now, sorry if it's short, but there wasn't a lot to work with, but I will make up for it until then see you all next time.