Dorms and Battle training

Izuku had all his things and Eri was holding Kuriboh.

Izuku: Well Eri, are you ready to meet my class?

Eri: Yes papa.

Izuku: What about you guys?

Kuriboh: Yes Izuku.

Revival Jam: You know I can't wait to get our room ready.

They went to the dorms early, so he wouldn't have to explain what he is doing with Eri.

They entered their room and began to set up their room, Izuku also requested that Nezu make a special room to hold the Millennium items when he isn't using them. Once they finished unpacking they went downstairs and waited for the rest of the class to come.

Izuku: I better call out some monsters to help around the house, maybe I should try this one.

Izuku pulled out a card and summoned a monster, it was Jinzo.

Jinzo: Ah Izuku, I see you got your room set up.

Izuku: Thanks Jinzo.

The class walked in and saw Izuku, Kuriboh, and Revival Jam with Jinzo and Eri.

Kirishima: Hey Midobro who are they?

Jinzo: I am Jinzo one of Izuku's Monsters.

Eri: And I'm Eri, I did good right papa?

Everyone: PAPA!?

Izuku explained to the class about Eri and they all started to interact and play with Eri.

Ochaco: I'm glad that you adopted her, after all, she didn't deserve that.

Izuku: Well we better get to class before Sensei gets mad.

They all went to class and All Might informed them that they were doing battle training.

Izuku is the same hero suit he does ad Canon, except he has a duel disk on his arm.

We now go to when he is fighting Bakugo.

Izuku: Ochaco, go get the bomb I'll handle him.

Ochaco: Okay.

Ochaco ran off and Izuku was alone with Bakugo.

Bakugo: So you want to fight me alone?

Izuku: You're wrong, I'm never alone.

Izuku then draws a card and smirks.

Izuku: I was actually going to surprise Eri with this one, but before I use it let me ask you something. Do you remember those cartoons we used to watch?

Bakugo: Tch, of course, and I wish I forgot about it.

Izuku: Well prepare to relive those memories, because I play Toon World.

(Imagine the Toon World theme playing in the background during the battle).

Out of the ground came a green book and it opened revealing a pop-up town in the pages.

Izuku: Truth be told this card and the ones associated with it were originally taken out of circulation, you know why?

Bakugo: Because it's lame.

Izuku: No, because it was too powerful to use in a duel. And now I play Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, and Blue Eyes White Dragon, and I welcome them to their new home.

A pink mist came out of Toon World and pulled the three monsters into the Book. The book then slammed shut and spun then it opened and out came the three monsters, but they were different.

Izuku: Say hello to Toon Dark Magician, Toon Dark Magician Girl, and Blue Eyes Toon Dragon.

Bakugo: It doesn't matter, I'll still destroy them.

Bakugo then launched himself at Blue Eyes Toon Dragon and before he knew it, the cartoon Dragon bent his body out of the attack's range.

Bakugo: W-what?

Izuku: Did you forget that their cartoons, their immune to direct attacks, but they can attack you. Now Toon Dark Magician, Dark Magic Attack.

Toon Dark Magician pointed his staff at Bakugo and fired at him and knocked him unconscious.

Izuku: You should be careful, after all in a cartoon, the cuddly creature never gets hurt.

All Might called the match since Ochaco managed to use her quirk to float around Iida to prevent him from noticing.

We now go to the observation booth.

Kaminari: Wow, that was the funniest battle I've seen, especially when Bakugo missed.

Eri: That was amazing Papa.

Izuku: Thanks Eri, I was also planning to bring them out so you can play with them as well, and these three aren't the only ones.

After the battle training Nezu called Izuku to his office.

Izuku: You wanted to see me sir?

Nezu: Ah yes Midoriya, I was actually going to give this to you yesterday, but I forgot, and so here you go.

Nezu held out a card and it was the second Egyptian god card, Obelisk the Tormentor.

Izuku: Sir, where did you get this?

Nezu: Hawks apprehended a villain that had this with him, and I thought I might give this to you, since you already have Slifer the Sky Dragon. Also, I managed to win this in an auction that was selling Egyptian artifacts.

Nezu then revealed the Millennium Rod.

Izuku: Nezu, this is amazing, I'm relieved that no villain got this, because if they did, we might have to face civilians under their control

Nezu: It's no problem, I trust you with these, and I hope you'll use them for good.

Izuku: You can count on me, sir.

Izuku then thanked Nezu and returned to his dorm where he let out all the Toons to play with Eri.

And that is all for now, sorry if I skipped the part where All Might introduce him to the class and him picking out the names, but I had to cut the story at some parts including Ochaco's point of view I hope you understand. I think I will take a break from this for a while, but I will get back to it soon until then hope you have a good day.