Sports Festival and Endeavor's downfall

The day of the Sports Festival has arrived and Izuku was walking into the stadium with his class.

Izuku (mind): At the end of the tournament Endeavor will fall.

Flashback.

Nezu: You say you have proof of Endeavor's cruelty and abuse.

Izuku: Yes, thanks to what Dabi provided, we have enough evidence against him, but I want to make it so he will lose more than his spot as a hero.

Nezu: What might that be?

Izuku: At the end of the tournament, I want you to play the footage on the big screen after we are awarded our medals once I give you a signal. After that Endeavor is sure to want to fight me, but what if I also humiliate him and defeat him in battle?

Nezu: You plan on fighting him?

Izuku: And bring him down with any chance of being number one.

Nezu: I will do so.

Izuku: Thank you Nezu.

Flashback end.

Yami Izuku: Are you sure you want to do this?

Izuku: Yes, if I don't do something he will continue to hurt his family, and they will never be free.

Yami Izuku: But Endeavor has a lot of power, how are you going to do that?

Izuku: You might hate me for this, but I will initiate a shadow game.

Yami Izuku: Okay then.

Izuku: You're not against it?

Yami Izuku: He deserves it for what he did to both Touya and Shoto and after that...

Both: We take his soul as punishment.

Izuku wanted to use OFA for the race and used Jinzo to destroy the mines so the other students could cross.

In the Cavalry battle, he played the trap card Mirror Force to counter any dangerous attacks like Bakugo's Explosions, he also used Swords of Revealing Light to stop any teams from taking their headbands.

We now go to Izuku and Shoto.

Shoto: I bet you're wondering why I don't use my fi-

Izuku: It's because of what your father did am I right?

Shoto was shocked.

Shoto: How did you-

Izuku just grinned and his Millennium Eye glinted in the light.

Shoto: Right, you read my mind.

Izuku: Not just yours, also Dabi's.

Shoto: Dabi? What does he have to do with it?

Izuku: You'll find out, and I want you to use the fire, you control it, not him, also after the tournament me and Yami will take care of him.

Shoto was shocked but he also realized that he was the one controlling his fire side and not Endeavor.

Shoto: Thank you, Midoriya.

Izuku: No problem, I better get going.

Izuku then leaves Shoto and he was pulled to the side by the legendary duelists.

Izuku: Guys, what is it?

Para: We figured you could use some help.

Dox: We want Endeavor to Yelp.

Pegasus: We want to give you our cards so you will have a better chance at winning.

They all then pull out a total of 18 cards.