prologue

BLAIR LOOMIS, was Billy Loomis' younger sister by a year

BLAIR LOOMIS, was Billy Loomis' younger sister by a year. The two had been inseparable since Blair was born. When their parents started to argue Billy would always check on his sister and make sure she never heard them arguing. Ever since their mother had moved out and abandoned the siblings, Blair noticed her brother had completely changed and started to act emotionless. She had tried to stop him from falling into the dark hole, but it was no use.

"Seriously Billy! It's my turn to choose the movie and i'm not watching that." Blair said walking into the living room and seeing her brother had put on the exorcist. The two had a tradition that every wednesday one of them would pick a movie to watch and they would just sit and watch it together.

"It's fine, i was leaving anyway do what you want." Billy said going to get his jacket. "What the hell! Billy you can't leave, it's wednesday tradition!" The girl said begging her brother to stay. "Look kid i'll only be a while, we can watch it when i come back i just want to have a drive." The boy announced whilst going to leave the house.

"Don't call me kid! You're only a year older." Blair shouted as Billy left the house. "Fucking weirdo, who goes to take a ride in the middle of night." Blair said huffing as she sat on the couch looking through the movies.

Blair knew it was a school night, and she should definitely be going to sleep but she couldn't knowing that her brother was out. The girl wanted to know he was home and safe before she could sleep. Ever since their mother had left them Blair became paranoid and always made sure her loved ones were safe so she wouldn't loose them too.

However the girl managed to fall asleep half an hour later, not knowing if Billy had gotten home or not but of course the boy had arrived home, and decided to quickly take a shower and wash his clothes to get the smell of smoke off his clothes.

As the boy went to put his clothes in the wash he heard his sisters waking up. "Billy? Is that you." She asked rubbing her eyes. "Yeah, sorry i'm late i promise i'll be here next week to watch what ever movie you want. Now go back to sleep we have school tomorrow." Billy said whilst putting the blanket over the girl and running up the stairs sighing.

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
just a small prologue to see some of their sibling bond.