ten

"HONEY? Are you okay, do we have anyone we can call?" One of the female police officers said after having to forcefully take her away from her brother

"HONEY? Are you okay, do we have anyone we can call?" One of the female police officers said after having to forcefully take her away from her brother. "Can we try to call someone? Your sibling maybe, or a parent?" The police officer asked again making Blair glare at her. "Billy was my brother, and you took me away from him. So no i don't have a sibling to call." Blair said annoyed as she slowly became angry at her brother for doing what he did.

The police officer was going to ask to call someone again but was stopped when Dewey approached the two.

"I'll take it from here." He said to the officer whilst going to join Blair on the patio stairs. "They told me about Tate, i know how you're feeling right now Blair and I promise you're not alone. You have both me and Tallulah and you always will. I'm going to miss my sister like you're going to miss your brother, but we'll get through it together, now i've phoned your father and he should be on his way, so i'll just stay here till he comes." Dewey said holding the girls hand knowing as much as she said she wanted to be alone she didn't.

"I'm sorry about Tatum, i'll tell Tallulah, i know you don't want to." Blair said as Dewey thankfully smiled back at her. The two sat on the stairs in grief and wondering how they were both supposed to get on with life after losing a sibling, that was until the two heard yelling and loud sobbing coming towards them.

"Is it true, god please tell me it's not the truth. Is my son dead? Is he!" Blair's father said shouting at anyone who would listen. "Daddy, stop it. Im sorry he's gone." Blair said as her father threw her into a hug as they sobbed into each others arms.

"He wasn't the best child, i knew that but even after everything he did, he was still a boy and i failed him." Hank said now knowing why his son did what he did. "It's not your fault dad. Sure you weren't the best husband, but you were the only person there for me and Billy. Mom left us, no note and no goodbye, you're the one who stuck with us and took care of us. If anything mom failed Billy." Blair said making her father start to cry again.

"God i'm so glad i still have you." Hank said not knowing what he would do if he lost both his children. "Dad, can you take me to the Riley's? I have to see them." Blair said making Hank confused.

"Tallulah? Is she okay, is she hurt?" Hank said with real concern, as he practically watched the girl grow up with his daughter. "She's okay dad, she didn't come, but Tatum she didn't make it." Blair said with a tear roll down cheek at the mention of her friend.

"Yeah sure, i'm sure Stu's parent's will have to come back soon. I'll stay with them tonight." Hank said knowing Blair didn't want him to be alone but she also didn't want to leave Tallulah alone, and him and Stu's father had a close bond so he wouldn't mind staying with them.

THE RILEY HOUSEHOLD.

Blair stood waiting outside the door, for someone to open it as she put a thumbs up to her dad to tell him he could leave. Hank was hesitant on leaving Blair after just losing Billy but he knew she'd be safe with the Riley's.

"God Blair, you're early!" Tallulah said sarcastically before realising the look on Blair's face. "Blair? Is everything okay?" Tallulah asked confused.

"You don't know, where's your mom?" Blair asked hoping she didn't have to be the one to tell the Riley mother about Tatum. "She left for some reason, cops called her and told her to come down the station, why what's happening?" Tallulah asked once the girls reached hers and Tatums bedroom.

"Oh T! Billy's dead, Billy and Stu they were the killers, but that's not why i'm here." Blair said making Tallulah fear.

"Please don't say that, are my siblings okay? Are Dewey and Tatum alive?" Tallulah asked slowly whilst Blair shook her head crying. "Its Tatum, she's gone. I'm so sorry T." Blair said whilst going to hug the girl.

"No. No that can't be, not my Tate." Tallulah said whilst sobbing in Blair's arms. "I know T, i know." Blair said hugging the girl as they both reminisced about the memories they had with their siblings.

"And Billy too, Blair are you okay?" Tallulah asked not caring if he was the killer. "Well no, but we have each-other right? I'll be your Tatum and you can be my Billy." Blair said smiling at the girl.

"Always am, just apart from the freakishly good lucks and tendencies to kill." Tallulah said making Blair's eyes widen.

"Oh come on! You know that's how i cope." Tallulah said trying to lighten the mood. "And yet he said he got over your mom leaving." Tallulah said watching as Blair glared at her.

"Too early?" She asked to which Blair nodded telling her it was definitely too early. "God i think i'm in denial, why Tatum. She didn't do anything to anyone and she was the best sister ever." Tallulah said sadly finally realising she'd never have Tatum in her life again.

"I'm going to miss them, both of them even Stu." Tallulah said to which Blair agreed as the two best-friends held each other and cried. 

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
final chapter next, going to Billy's funeral oml. It's going to be so sad the way i'm imagining it rn.