seven

SIDNEY, kept running looking for anyone that could help them

SIDNEY, kept running looking for anyone that could help them. The girl had to practically drag Blair along as she was still in denial about hearing Billy was dead. She believed that Sidney didn't actually know he was dead because all she saw was him getting stabbed, as they continued running they noticed Gale's news van still parked up with somebody in it. But before they could get in, Blair let go of Sidney's hand as she started panicking again.

"Blair, we have to get help, come on!" Sidney said going to grab the girls hand again to get help. "No Sid no! Randy oh my god, Sidney i have to find him." Blair said panicking going towards the house. "Sidney you don't understand, i have to apologise to him. Oh god my boy, Sid i have to find him. What if he's hurt." Blair said running towards the house whilst Sidney shouted for her to come back.

Blair ran into the house unaware that the masked killer was also there. But after hearing Sidney scream after Blair he decided not to attack the girls boyfriend and instead go get Sidney.

"Randy! Oh my god get up now, we have to go. The killers here. Move it!" The girl said whilst grabbing the boys arm pulling him up. "Wait what are you talking about?" Randy asked confused as he heard and saw nothing.

"Oh my, Randy the killer he got Billy and he's going to get us if we don't move now hurry!" The girl said whilst running out the house with her boyfriend following closely behind. The two were going to attempt to hide somewhere or call for help before they heard a scream coming from the back of the house. The two ran to where the noise came from incase it was somebody in need of help. "Stu?" Blair asked before walking towards what he was looking at.

"Oh my fuck! Tatum.." Blair screamed after seeing the girls dead body hanging from the pet door and immediately thinking of her best friend. "You did it didn't you! You killed my Tatum." Stu said pointing towards Randy. "What no! It was you, why would i kill her!" Randy exclaimed as he held on closer to Blair not wanting Stu to go near her. "Both of you stop! We need to get help." Blair announced before the two boys shot accusations at each-other again.

"You know what, fuck you both. I'll do it myself." Blair said whilst leaving the two boys as they did nothing but shout at each-other. The girl walked back to the front of the house to see Sidney standing over Dewey's body whilst looking for his gun.

"Not Dewey too." The girl said instantly feeling the pain Tallulah would have to go through. "I know, but we have to-" Sidney began before hearing the two boys coming running towards her. "Sidney, Blair jesus we've got to get the fuck out of here." Randy said whilst running towards the girl.

"Exactly what i've been saying." Blair mumbled to herself whilst Sidney piped up. "Stop right there." She said pointing the gun at the two boys.

"Don't shoot it's me! We found Tatum she's dead. I think Stu did it." Randy shouted before Stu tried to defend himself. "He's lying! He killed Billy and he killed my Tatum!" Stu said confusing Sidney as she pointed the gun between the two boys before dragging Blair into the house whilst shouting a "Fuck you both."

The two girls stood panicking before hearing a loud thud coming from the stairs. The girls looked up to see Billy falling from the top of the stairs.

"I knew it! I knew you weren't dead." The girl shouted happily before the boy started to speak. "No but i'm like a stuck pig, but i'm alright." Billy said before the girls helped him up.

"We gotta get help come on." The boy said whilst going towards the door.

"Now how many times are we going to say that before we actually go to get some fucking help!" Blair said annoyed that nobody listened to her in the first place.

"We can't, he's out there." Sidney said before Billy tried to grab the gun. "Sid baby it's okay, give me the gun." Billy said before Sidney reluctantly passed over the gun. Billy unlocked the door and quickly opened it to let Randy in.

"Please help me!" Randy said grabbing onto his girlfriend's brother.

"Woah. Get in, get in!" Billy said shoving Randy into the house before slamming the door shut. Blair walked closer to her brother feeling safe in his presence before Randy started to shout.

"Stu's flipped out! He's gone mad." Randy said before Billy raised his head slowly making Blair look at him confused.

"We all go a little mad sometimes."

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
cliff hanger 😁
new chapter tonight if i'm feeling nice