one

BLAIR, was getting ready for school when she heard Stu's loud announcement that he had entered the home

BLAIR, was getting ready for school when she heard Stu's loud announcement that he had entered the home. The two boys would drive to school together everyday, whilst Blair walked with her bestfriend Tallulah Riley. Blair was walking down the stairs when she saw Tallulah enter the house and steal a piece of toast from Billy's plate.

"God Stu, do you have to be so energetic first thing in the morning?" The girl asked whilst pouring herself some coffee. "Well if nobody's going to bring any life to this household i better do it myself." He said whilst taking the coffee cup from her hands.

"Hey! That's mine asshole." The girl said trying to get her drink back. "Not anymore, just go to school already. The two of you take years to walk." Billy said whilst throwing his sister her school bags. "Well that was rude." Tallulah scoffed whilst walking out the house.

The two girls were about to walk into the school when Blair noticed news vans and police cars going parked up right outside. "What's going on here?" Blair asked. "Wait you don't know?" Tallulah said shocked. "No?"

"Shit Blair, Steve Orth and Casey Becker were killed last night." Tallulah said making Blair stop. "No way!" The girl exclaimed. "Yeah and not just killed, B we're talking splatter movie killed spilt open end to end." Tallulah said remembering what her brother had told her in the morning. "God that's awful! They don't know who did it?" The girl asked knowing Tallulah's brother was a police officer.

"No way! They think it's school related, they're questioning everyone. Teachers students, janitors!" Tallulah explained and whilst she was talking Blair was rethinking everything that happened the past day. "Oh my god." The girl said remembering her brother had left the house around night. "What? What happened." Tallulah asked concerned.

"I can't say, it sounds awful even to think about it." Blair said not wanting to accuse her brother of such a crime. "Oh come on B, you can tell me anything! Who am i to judge." Tallulah said. "It's just that, Billy left the house around half nine yesterday. He was watching the exorcist and just got up and left it sounds awful to say i know, but you don't think Billy would do that right?" Blair asked her the girl.

"Billy would never! I'm sure he just wanted some fresh air maybe? Also it's good to suspect everyone even if they're your family, i remember when i first heard about halloween, i thought my dad was Michael Myers and i went around telling everyone!" Tallulah said making Blair look at her confused.

"T? what the fuck." The girl said laughing. "Worst part is, dad left two weeks after and Dewey told Tate it was my fault dad left, she wouldn't speak to me for weeks! That was until momma found out and grounded him for it." The girl said laughing.

The two girls carried on talking about what had happened to Casey and Steve and what would happen next. That was until they heard their names being called by Tallulah's older sister Tatum.

"Hey guys! watcha talking about." Tatum asked nosily. "Just about Casey and Steve, it's horrible right?" The girl said cringing. "You wanna know the worst part." Tatum said whispering. "What! What is it!" Tallulah shouted before getting shushed. "Dewey says her mom and dad found her hanging from a tree." Tatum said whilst pretending to be sick. "What like hangman!" Tallulah exclaimed talking about the game they'd play. "T! You can't say that." Sidney said hitting the girls arm.

"Whatever! We gotta get to class, come on Blair." Tallulah said walking away before being stopped by Tatum. "You two! Come to the fountain at lunch. Don't walk off." Tatum said warningly at the two. "And we have to sit with you guys because?" Tallulah questioned.

"Because from now one, where ever you go, we go! Nobody's getting killed around here." Tatum said proudly before dragging Sidney away. Tallulah rolled her eyes at her sister before dropping Blair of to class and telling her that Randy would come get her when it was over.

Just before the class began Blair was told it was her turn to be interviewed. She followed one of the boys into the interview room. "Hey Dewey." The girl said going to sit down in the spare seat.

"It's deputy Riley today kid." Dewey said giving Blair a small smile. Before they started to ask questions Blair felt the headmaster's hand on her shoulder making her shiver as he reassured her it was okay. "So miss Loomis, where were you yesterday around 8-11 pm." One of the officers asked. "I was watching a movie at home, you can even ask my dad he's my alibi." The girl said feeling uncomfortable in Mr Himbry's presence. The two police officers continued to ask her questions before finally letting her go. Class had ended by the time the questioning was over and Blair could see her boyfriend walking towards her.

"Hey, you just get interviewed? How was it." Randy asked making the girl roll her eyes. "Awful! Mr Himbry is such a perv he freaks me out." The girl said shivering. "Why did he touch you? I could punch him for you. I think i'd definitely win him in a fight." Randy said making the girl laugh not knowing someone was behind them listening closely as they thought of a new idea.

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
i have such a good idea for this book now especially after making randy say what he did 🫣.