eight

"WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES

"WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES."

Was all Blair heard before she saw her brother raise the gun to shoot Randy.

"Oh fuck!" The boy said before getting shot. Blair watched her brother in betrayal as she ran to see if her boyfriend was alive. "Randy.. Randy baby come on! It's okay it's going to be okay i promise i'll get you help." Blair said before standing back up to help Sidney.

"Billy.. god why did it have to be you." Blair said whilst she felt tears fall down her cheeks as Sidney watched him confused as she saw him get stabbed.

"Corn syrup, same thing they used for pigs blood in Carrie." Billy said answering Sidney's weird looks as she tried to run for help. The girl ran to the other door just to fall into Stu's arms.

"Stu.. Stu help me please." Sidney said almost begging for help until the boy raised something to his mouth before he spoke. "Surprise Sidney." in the killers voice and as soon as Blair heard that she could've sworn she heard her heart breaking. Both her brother and her best friend were the killers, they had ruined lives, they'd killed people.

Before getting a chance to fully process what was happening Blair felt her arm being dragged by Sidney as she tried to run through the kitchen. The girls ran through trying to get to the living room before Billy ran over to the entrance.

"Oh, now. Woah." Billy said pointing the gun at the two. Blair looked at her brother in hurt as she tried to make eye contact with the boy as she pleaded for him to stop. "Billy please, stop it. You don't have to do this, it's not worth it please Billy. I need you please don't do this." Blair said whilst Billy tried not to look at his sisters tear stained face knowing he'd give in.

"What's the matter Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost." Billy said trying to take the attention away from Blair. "Why are you doing this?" Sidney asked sobbing.

"It's all part of the game, it's called GUESS HOW IM GOING TO DIE." Billy said shouting into the voice changer. Sidney took a step back before throwing the younger girl behind her with a protective arm, because if her brother would no longer be the one to protect her then Sidney had too.

"Fuck you." Sidney spat.

"No, no, no, no. We've already played that game remember? You lost." Billy said making Blair cringe. "Disgusting, even in this situation i don't want to know about your sex life." Blair said making Stu laugh before he carried on Billy's speech.

"Look both of you, it's a fun game. We ask you a question and if you get it wrong, you die!" Stu said laughing whilst shoving a gun at the two before Billy piped up. "And if you get it right you die."

"You're fucking crazy, both of you." Sidney said whilst Blair stood trying to find a way to get her out of the situation. "You wont get away with this you know?" Blair said instantly making the boys heads pop up.

"Oh yeah? Tell that to Cotton Weary, You wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame. Watch a few movies, take a couple notes." Billy said waving his knife around talking about their plan.

"It was fun!" Stu said smiling with a weird face, which in any other situation would have made Blair laugh, but not in this one. She would never be able to look at the two boys the same after this day.

Sidney tried running away again, before the boys stopped her and she begun to question the boys about her mother. Blair wasn't listening to them, she couldn't listen. She still couldn't grasp onto the idea that it was Billy. Her Billy was the killer, and now he has to die. That how it worked in the horror franchise, the villain always dies. Blair just hoped she wouldn't have to be the one to do it because she wouldn't and couldn't do it. Blair was brought back into reality when she heard the boys talking about their "motives".

"Is that motive enough for you Sid? Well how 'bout this, your slut mother was fucking my father and she's the reason our mom moved out and abandoned us." Billy said pointing between him and his sister making the girl gasp.

"What.. there's no way. How long have you known." Blair asked confused as to why Billy never told her this before.

"Last year, i even got showed the proof before you try to deny. Your mother was a fucking slut." Billy said making Blair's tearfall start again. If only her father hadn't cheated, non of them would be in this situation right now. Her brother wouldn't have to die.

"How's that for a motive?" Billy said annoyed. Maternal abandonment
causes serious deviant behavior. Certainly fucked you up. It made you have sex with a psychopath." Billy said making Blair cover her ears as he continued to talk about him and Sidney having sex.

"That's right. You gave it up.Now you're no longer a virgin. I said "virgin." Whoops! Now you gotta die. Those are the rules." Stu said remembering Randy's rules.

"Just pretend it's all a scary movie, Blair. How do you think it's gonna end?" Billy said stroking his baby sisters hair. "I hate you." The girl said knowing it was a lie, but it clearly made an impact on the boy as he instantly froze dropping the girl as he walked over to Stu.

Stu grabbed Sidney's father making the girl almost run forwards towards him, before Blair held her back. The two boys began ranting about how they were going to blame Sidney's father for all of this. They talked about how Maureen's murder set him off and went around killing a bunch of kids because of it. As they ended their speech Billy grabbed the knife ready to stab Stu making the two girls look at them weirdly.

"Watch this, ready?" Billy said before raising the knife to the boys stomach.

"Yeah! I'm ready baby! Hit it! Get up. Yeah babe, get up! Hit it!" Stu said screaming as Billy stabbed him.

"Good one man." Stu said whilst grabbing the knife from Billy, making Blair turn around as she couldn't bear to watch her brother get stabbed.

"Fuck! Fuck! God damn it Stu!" Billy screamed after realising Stu had stabbed him too deep and in the wrong place. After hearing her brothers yells Blair ran to the boy to check his stab wounds. Once the girl had seen the wounds and decided they weren't too fatal, the girl stood on the opposite side to where Sidney was stood ready for her plan.

"You see Sid! Everybody dies but us, we get to live on and plan the sequel." Billy said making Sidney cringe.

"Cause let's face it baby. These days you gotta have a sequel!" Stu said moaning as Billy stabbed him.

"You sick fucks have seen one too many movies." Sidney said making Billy point the knife from behind him.

"Now, Sid, don't you blame the movies! Movies don't create physcos, movies make physcos more creative!" Billy said dragging the knife from Stu's shoulder. "Stop it Billy, would you. All right! I can't take anymore, i'm feeling a little woozy here!" Stu shouted.

Blair decided now would be the time to start her plan so she nodded her head at Sidney before speaking.

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
next chapter, is going to be published with this one 😁