eleven, the end.

IT, had now been a week since the boys and Tatum were found dead

IT, had now been a week since the boys and Tatum were found dead. Blair had attended both Stu's and Tatum's funeral, but she was now at her brother funeral. Which felt so surreal to her, because Blair never imagined she'd be losing her brother whilst he was only eighteen, but here she was stood over his lifeless face. Her father had insisted the boy had an open casket funeral, so they'd be able to see him at peace.

"God, i hate you for this." Blair said in tears as she stood over her brothers casket. There were a lot more people then the family expected to come, mainly because of why he died. Billy and Stu were the talk of the town, but most people missed how the two boys used to be. Just as the girl was going to walk away from the boy she heard someone stand next to her.

"I get how you feel, we both lost our sibling that day." Said the familiar voice of Leslie Macher. "I'm sorry Leslie, it's Billy's fault your brother got dragged into this." The girl said sadly.

"You can't say that, it was nobody's fault. Both boys were obviously provoked to do something as horrible as that." Leslie said before another voice piped up.

"Leslie's right, god and Billy said he got over your mom leaving!" Tallulah said making the other two girls snap their heads to stare at her. "What? He killed my sister, let me make jokes about him." Tallulah said shrugging.

Leslie shook her head before walking away from the two girls to give their condolences to Hank. Blair was looking around the hall for any sight of her mother, her father tried to call Nancy to tell her to come to the funeral but she wouldn't answer the phone. Blair just hoped her mother had some decency to arrive at her only son's funeral.

"She still not here?" Tallulah asked knowing who Blair was looking for.

"No, some would think she'd actually show up seen as though she's the reason he did it." Blair said annoyed her mother didn't show.

"I know but- Oh my god is that Sidney?" Tallulah asked shocked not expecting to see Sidney at the funeral.

"No fucking way, stay here let me go talk to her." Blair said before walking towards the lost brunette girl.

Blair watched as everyone gave Sidney upset and confused looks as nobody else expected her to show up, especially after almost getting killed by the boy.

"Sidney! You didn't have to come, you know?" Blair said cautiously as she was still a little hurt that Sidney didn't let her have more time with her dying brother.

"I wanted to come, i loved him Blair. We both knew a different side to Billy, we have our reasons to mourn." Sidney said softly after noticing the sad look on Blair's face.

"Yeah, tell that to Randy. He's already forgotten about the boys like they weren't his closest friends. Keeps telling me to forget about about Billy too." Blair said annoyed.

"I'll talk to him for you, he was your brother. You have every right to miss him." Sidney said sadly, as she also missed the boy she loved.

"Do you hate him Sid?" Blair asked.

"I couldn't, even if i tried too. I loved him too much." Sidney said with a solemn look.

"Damn, well some party favour that turned out to be." Tallulah said after walking towards the girls.

"Yeah totally. Some fucking party favour."

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
and that's book one done!
to everyone who's stayed till the end i'm so grateful for you all and i'm so happy that you enjoyed the story!

book two is also out now, look for it on my page