two

BLAIR AND RANDY, joined the group to hear them talking about their questioning

BLAIR AND RANDY, joined the group to hear them talking about their questioning. Tatum was talking about why they'd ask if they liked to hunt. "It's because their bodies were gutted." Randy said as they joined the group.

"Thanks Randy" Blair's brother said after noticing his girlfriends discomfort to which the boy gave him a sarcastic smile. "They didn't ask me if i liked to hunt." Tallulah said offended. "That's because there's no way a girl could have killed them." Stu said sticking his tongue out at his girlfriend's younger sister. "God Stu, that's so sexist! The killer could easily be female, just because women aren't as desensitised as you guys are doesn't mean we aren't capable of doing something like that." Blair said quickly, her feminist side showing. "You seem quick to judge ", maybe you're the killer." Stu replied.

"Fuck you fuckrag! Where the hell were you last night." Blair said quick to defend herself. "Stu was with me last night.." Tatum said to the group making Stu laugh and nod in agreement. "Yeah and Blair was home last night, she didn't do shit." Billy said annoyed at his bestfriend.

"Thank you Billy." The girl said before her boyfriend also began to question Stu and Tatum. "He was with you last night, was that before or after he sliced and diced." Randy said in a weird voice making Stu nervous before Sidney piped up. "How do you gut someone?" The girl asked innocently. "You take a knife and slit from the groin to the sternum." Stu said easily making Sidney shiver as everyone's eyes rested on the boy.

"What? She asked!" The boy said trying to defend himself. "It's called tact you fuckrag." Billy said repeating the swear his sister had said before.

"Course you'd know how to gut someone." Randy said making Stu more nervous. "I didn't kill anybody." Stu said nervously. "Nobody said you did." Billy said. "Besides it takes a man to do something like that." Randy said in the perfect Stu voice. "Tell me something did you really put her liver in the mailbox? I hear they found her liver in the mailbox. Next to her spleen and her pancreas." Randy said annoying the group. "Randy, you little shit i'm eating here." Blair said annoyed

"Yeah, Randy, she's getting mad. I think you better liver alone. Get it? Liver alone!" Stu said laughing at his own joke whilst everyone else rolled their eyes and Billy smacked him on the shoulder. "What! It was a joke, liver don't you get it." Stu said making Billy roll his eyes as he watched Sidney and Tatum leave uncomfortably.

"Yes Stu, we got the joke it was just too early for that." Blair said lowkey finding the joke abit funny but not wanting to hurt anybody's feelings.

"Anywayy, gotta go call me later?" Blair said to Tallulah as she went to give her brother a hug. "Make sure you come home on time. Don't want you to get stabbed up next." She said in a motherly tone as she watched him nod his head. "Bye babe." She said to the brunette boy whilst kissing his cheek and walking away.

"What and i don't get a bye!" Stu shouted. "Goodbye Stu! come over soon." The girl said sarcastically as she walked away happy to be going home.

⋆ ✩₊˚ ʚ♡ɞ ˚₊✩⋆

THE LOOMIS HOUSEHOLD.

Blair was left home alone again, as her brother decided not to arrive at the time he said he would and her father not arriving home from work yet. But the girl was okay with it seen as though the doors were all locked and she was on call with Tallulah, so if anything happened she could call the cops.

"So you coming over tomorrow?" Tallulah asked over the phone. "Of course i am, cant break the birthday tradition!" Blair said excited about the sleepover the two would have whenever it was either of their birthdays. Blair was also telling Tallulah that she heard Stu and Billy talking about a party they were holding on her birthday, she hoped that it was a surprise birthday party for her and maybe that's why the two were acting strange around her. Tallulah definitely agreed that it was probably a surprise party and she shouldn't worry about it.

Whilst the two girls were talking Blair heard her dad come into the house and shout for her to get her shoes and jacket. "I gotta go T, i think we're going somewhere. Call you later!" The girl quickly said before throwing her shoes on. "Coming dad!" She screamed coming down the stairs and stopping after seeing the distraught look on her dads face. "Daddy? Is everything okay." The girl asked concerned.

"No kid, your brothers been arrested we have to leave now." Her dad said grabbing the car keys and rushing to the car. "Arrested! For what." Blair said nervously whilst getting into the car. "That Sidney girl accused him of being the killer. I always knew there was something bad about her." Her dad said as he sped to the police office worried about his son.

"Oh my god. Billy would never do that, especially not to Sid. And dad you just don't like Sidney because you don't like her mother for some reason." The girl said trying to get off the topic of her brother. "Trust me there is a reason." Hank said with no other explanation as he hurried to the station.

The two Loomis' hurried out the car and ran into the station as they pulled up, both worried about Billy. They were guided into the chiefs office were Billy was sat with a sad look on his face.

"God Billy, i'm so sorry!" The girl said throwing her brother into a hug before taking the seat next to him. "You okay son?" The siblings father asked the boy earning a nod from him. "Now, what are you doing with a cellular kid." The officer asked making all three Loomis' roll their eyes. "Everyone's got a cellular even i have one." The younger girl said. "Oh no! I can't say that maybe you'll accuse me of being a killer too." The girl said rolling her eyes whilst her dad shushed her.

Whilst the chief carried on talking to her father the girl noticed her brothers face rested on Sidney. She couldn't exactly read the boys face as he seemed like he had a lot of feelings going through his head but he had every right to be angry. Especially if his girlfriends accusing him of being a killer. The chief and Hank had finished talking they decided that Billy had to stay till they got his Cellular bill.

"That is such bullshit, i'm so sorry Billy." The girl said hugging her brother tightly as she watched him be dragged away. "I'll make sure you get out kid, don't worry." Her father said patting the boys back. And as the two Loomis' left the station sadly Blair noticed the sorry look Sidney gave her, and although she was incredibly pissed off at her she still smiled back.

"He'll be okay wont he dad?" The girl asked sadly as they arrived home and she sat in her bed. "Normally i'd say yeah, but i don't know kid. There's something off about him now, but you just get some rest and don't worry about it. It's your birthday tomorrow." Her father said trying to cheer her up.

"I don't think i can celebrate it without Billy dad." The girl said sadly. "He'll be out by tomorrow, i know it. Now goodnight." Her dad said kissing her head and shutting the lights.

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
yes blair the boys are 100% planning YOUR surprise party😁
remember to vote and comment i love you all:)