Chapter 1

Damian's POV

Father and the Justice League called a important meeting for us all to attend and by all I mean every hero, even Todd was there. I was talking to the teen titans with Jon while we waited for the Justice League to get here. We were talking about the disasteroid that almost destroyed the world while the Justice League were off planet when they came in and we all took our seats with our respective teams. Father walked over to the computer and turned it on to show the disasteroid then turned to all of us to begin the meeting he called us all for.

"As you all know, this disasteroid came from the rings of Saturn while the Justice League were off world and you couldn't contact us because of technical difficulties. The world was then saved by the plan of a small town hero we didn't know about, Phantom, Hero of Amity Park." Father said and then a blurry picture of a being with snow white hair and glowing green eyes in a black hazmat suit with a white DP signia on the chest was on the screen behind him. "She and the whole world banded together to turn the whole Earth intangible using ghost energy and a transfer device. Her plan worked and that is why we still have a world, the United Nations Committee has put statues of her in the capital of every continent because of her heroic act that she performed alone."

Father then showed us pictures of the statues of the hero in different capitals across the globe and we see what she looks like, she kinda looks like me.

"What does this have to do with us?" Clone Kent asked from his spot next to Drake, his boyfriend.

"The world has decided to through a celebration for the small town hero to commemorate her fast thinking and saving the world on her own as it has been three years since it happened. We have all been invited to attend as heros and the only civilians there will be the wealthy, United Nations leaders, and the family or friends of Phantom." Father said and I gave him a deadpan look as I know what this was really about.

"So technically speaking, we are security detail for the entire event?" I asked bored and already not wanting to go as father glared at me and Superman stood next to father, clearing his throat.

"Well, yes and no, there will be security at the venue but we will be there if something were to go wrong." Superman said and I sighed as I leaned back in my chair as Jon looked at me and smiled calmly.

"That is everything, the celebration will be tomorrow night at the North Pole. The United Nations built a big venue out there where the transfer device is so they can inspect the work but also see it in person. Meeting adjourned, heroes dismissed." Father said and we all went to the zeta tubes and went to our individual homes to get everything we need ready for tomorrow night. I took off my uniform and headed upstairs to my room where Titus and Alfred the cat were waiting for me on my bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Dani's POV

I woke up and walked over to my window at the sunrise and see everyone getting out of their homes a ready for the day I started to sing to myself.

Good Morning, Amity Park.
The town that I adore.
I love this view from high above.
It reminds me of what I truly love.

I got ready for school today in blue jean shorts, white t-shirt, black cropped jacket, black converse and light makeup. I ran downstairs to the kitchen and see my parents, James, Sam, Tina, and Vincent all in there doing their own thing.

The sun is shining.
The sky is so bright.
And there go Mom and Dad on their morning fight.
James and Vincent are back at it again.
It's hard to believe fire and water make good friends.
And there's Tina, and she's playing a game of Doom III
Look's like I'm going to keep my winning streak.
The thing I love about this crazy town
Is having all my friends around.

I walked over to Sam and sat down to eat my breakfast, "Morning Sam," I said as I kissed his cheek, we all ate then got our bags to head to school. I stepped outside then transform into Phantom as everyone else got into James' car, I flew above the car then flew to school.

Exploring's so exciting.
Rescuing is the best.
But it is also kind of nice to be back in my haunt.
As long as we're together, we'll never be alone.
No matter where we fly or we roam.
There's nothing quite like home.
Ohh, there's nothing quite like home. ohh.

As I flew above the town, I saw a lot of people I know and have saved as they looked up and waved at me as I flew.

Paul's off to school or try something new today.
Whatever it is, we'll end up rescuing him either way.
GIW is up early with their newest device.
Probably planning something mmm... not so nice.
The thing I love about this crazy town
Is having all my friends (and GIW) around.

I flew higher as everyone cheered and waved at me, some took pictures that will come out blurry anyway because of my genetic makeup.

Exploring's so exciting.
Rescuing is the best.
But it is also kind of nice to be back in my haunt.
As long as we're together, we'll never be alone.
No matter where we fly or we roam.
There's nothing quite like home.
Ohh, there's nothing quite like home.

I sang as I landed in front of my school and everyone exited James'car as the bell rang singling school is about to start. Sam wrapped his arm over my shoulder as he guided me into school then to my locker as he leaned against the lockers and waited for me to get my stuff.

"So, how was your morning flight?" Sam asked as I got my stuff that I needed for my first class.

"Great, I wish you would let me fly you to school so you can enjoy it as much as I do." I said as I shut my locker then started to twist my class ring that Sam gave me three years ago. He grabbed my hand then kissed the side of my head as we walked to our first class of the day.

"I would but I still like to be on the ground a little more than in the sky as of right now." Sam said as we walked into Mr. Lancers class and sat in our seat as the bell rang.

This is going to be a long day.