Chapter 4

Damian's POV

We were all in the batcave with everyone from the Justice League to the Teen Titans getting ready to head to the North Pole when my alert went off. I recognize it as mine as I set it to track my mother if she is ever away from Tebet, I ran to the computer with Father and my adoptive brothers behind me. I pulled up the security camera as to where she was spotted and she exited a private jet in Amity Park, Illinois, where the hero lives. I pulled up Amity Park cameras and see mother walking with a man with red hair, purple eyes, in a blue jumpsuit, I recognize him as mother's old friend, Matthew Fenton.

"Mother, what are you up to?" I asked to myself mostly as the celebration doesn't start for a few more hours, hopefully I have time to see what she is doing.

"Let's take a look at where she is now." Father said as I got out of the seat and he sat down and pulled up a camera from a place called 'Nasty Burger' and she is sitting with Matthew Fenton, his wife, and five teens. Father turned on the audio and we can hear what is being said by the group at the table.

"So, we have a few hours to get ready for the Celebration in Phantom's honor at the North Pole. I already have outfits for everyone on the OPS center to take us there so we don't have to worry about that." Mother said and I was shocked, she was going to be there, but why? A wisp came out of one of the teen girl's mouth and suddenly a spectral being showed up.

"I am the box ghost, beware!" He yelled and I just looked at him like he was the dumbest being ever. The girl stood up and two light rings went around her and suddenly a blurry being, Phantom, stood in her place. The fight only lasted a minute until she sucked the being into a thermos and closed the lid as everyone cheered and she transformed back into the girl, Mother ran to her and checked her for injuries.

"My little star, are you alright? Nothing bruised or broken?" Mother asked as she looked the girl over and the girl moved away as her back was to the camera and held mother's hands.

"Aunt Talia I'm fine, I do this everyday, it's all just about doing the right thing and Justice not Vengeance." She said and father looked at the girl in shock, he always said that and he said it to me on multiple occasions. Mother smiled at the girl and hugged her then they went back to the table as Matthew Fenton hugged the girl as well.

"Good job sweetie, now we should all head home as it will take a while for us to get to the North Pole." Matthew said and everyone nodded and stood up then began to leave but I paused it as I saw the girl that turned into Phantom face, it's Daniya. I gasp in shock that she is alive and back away from computer trying to figure out why she is alive, it explains why mother is there. Mother must have put her in the pit to bring her back then took her to the Fenton's to keep her safe but what if she doesn't remember who she was. She did call mother aunt so it is possible that she doesn't remember the league or me, I need to investigate and now I know she is phantom, I need to be at the celebration.

Everyone was trying to question me but I couldn't tell them until I knew for sure so I just grabbed Jon's hand and headed towards the planes. It was time to go anyway, everyone loaded up except the ones who can fly and we headed off, time to see if Daniya is still alive but if she doesn't remember the league then I won't take her away.

Daniya's POV

We were in the OPS center and mother had two dresses for me to wear, one for my human form and one in my Phantom form. The one for my human form is a navy blue contrast sequin mermaid dress with split sleeves and a belt around the waist with black heels. The one for my Phantom form is a black rhinestone detail fishtail dress with a sheer white cape flowing behind me with silver heels. We were all dressed but I was in my Phantom form to arrive in and then I got a call saying that I need to preform a song so I just have to figure out which one to do. I wrote many songs while being with the Fenton's but the first one I wrote was the one my brother and I wrote together.

No matter where we were in the temple if one of us started to sing it the other would feel it and go to them, I haven't sang it since being with the Fenton's but I wrote it down so I would remember it. Anyway, Tina was in a yellow one shoulder ruffle mermaid dress with gold heels, Sam was in a black suit with a purple tie with his combat boots, Vincent was in a dark red suit with a black button up a red tie and black dress shoes. James was wearing a navy blue suit with a white button up a black tie and black dress shoes, mother was wearing a dark green asymmetrical neck sequin backless dress with a split thigh with gold heels, mom was in a burnt orange split thigh ruffle trim off shoulder dress with gold flats, and dad was in a midnight blue suit a white button up with a black tie and black dress shoes. I did my make up for both forms, in my human form I had a black smokey eye with blue glitter on my lid along with eyeliner and mascara while in my Phantom form it was also a black smokey eye but with neon green glitter and white liner with mascara. Tina's makeup was a nude smokey eye with mascara, mom's was an pink smokey eye with a nude lip and mascara, and mother's makeup was a dark green smokey eye with gold glitter on the lid black eye liner and mascara along with a red lip. I watch as we passed the clouds to the North Pole as I thought how much I wished Damian could be here to see how much good I have done.