Three Bitten, Two Born 1️⃣

Stella's POV
6000+ words

All of us just stood there, staring at one and other, our eyes were no longer glowing yellow but the silence around us was awkward. Me and Everett had pretty much gathered what had bitten us before, it's just, now it was real. I knew Blake was freaked out by the whole thing, even if i hadn't of spent all that time with her in the system, i would still know.

Anyone could, she wasn't hiding it very well, she gave me and Everett a look, we didn't have to be geniuses to know what she was abouts to do. "Blake" Everett started but she continued to look at us more panicked than ever, struggling to accept what was happening "Blake" i said, hoping one of us could stop her.

It was no use though, she slowly took steps back "B, wait!" I said to her a little bit louder than before but again, it was like our words were going through one ear and out of the other. She wasn't having any of it, "i gotta go" was all she said and just like that she turned on her heel and ran faster than ive ever seen her run before.

Everett was first to run after her calling out her name as he tried to catch up to her. I followed straight after "BLAKE!" i called out to her just hoping she would stop, or slow down atleast. I eventually felt a presence behind me, i looked around for a brief second to see the twins, Harlan just looked pissed where as Luna, she had a worried expression on her face, despite not really knowing us very well, you could tell she cared.

"Blake, slow down" i heard Everett call out to her, "yea girl! If i wanted to run id join the track team!" I said loud enough so everyone could hear. The girl continued to run though, "i got to get back to my brother" i heard her call out back to us, she was using Danny as an excuse just to get away from the problem at hand, we all knew it.

"Can we just talk for a second?" Everett tried asking her, he was panting, clearly out of breath just like me but Blake, she didn't seem to have any problem, like she could do this for day's. Maybe it's a werewolf thing? I thought to myself, "Hey! Wait up" Harlan called from behind us, i then heard him ask his sister what Everett's name was.

"Everett" Luna answered him too which Harlan then called his name hoping for him to stop but non of us did, we needed to catch up with Blake, even if that was seeming like an impossible task right now. "Do they even know where they're going?" I heard him ask Luna after trying to get us to stop, i chuckled because we really didn't, i was just following Everett who was following Blake.

Luna's response made me giggle some more "Do you?" She asked him too which he answered "not really". I continue to try and catch up with Blake and Everett but my legs were getting tired now so despite the fact i tried not too, i was slowing down "we're going in the wrong direction" i hear the blonde Briggs tell her brother.

He then asks her in attitude "how would you know that?" But i already knew the answer "because it's getting hotter" she answers him, yep! Exactly what i was thinking, i swear we're getting closer to the fire. That wasn't really on my bucket list, I'd already seen enough of that fire earlier, I'd seen alot, FUCK! You've got to be kidding me i thought as Blake seemed to get faster and for a moment i really hated her "fucking stop already B!" I call out.

She had somehow gotten pretty far from us, Everett was trying to keep up but even he wasn't a match anymore, this girls a runner, she's s track star! I thought to myself with a chuckle, "Blake, stop! Wait!" Everett tries calling out again, not like it was doing anything of course, everything we said was falling on deaf ears i swear!

Then something i would call amazing happens, not so much for Blake though, she went crashing into a man, resulting in her falling backwards onto the floor. The man and a couple other's turn around, he offers her his hand and asks if she alright. Everett ends up helping her up seeming as she looked a bit spooked, i followed behind him, panting away , trying to catch my breath.