A little note

Sorry for not updating yesterday like i had said in the comments, i ended up bumping into some mate's and going to the bar neer me. Had a couple drinks and had myself an Indian takeaway. By the time i was free it was way too late and i had a bit of a migraine so had to stay off screen's.

I usually don't really go out to bars or pubs due to my anxiety and so it was hard on me at the same time as enjoying being with my mates. As you can imagine, a friday night at a bar it was fairly busy and loud. Very loud so i think it had a bit of effect on me towards the end of the night. I have to be careful when i get headaches, especially when they worsen with screen time.

I have epilepsy and a headache can usually be a sign of a seizure, i wasnt going to attempt going on my phone to write. I am feeling bit groggy this morning but am gonna apply a sea salt face mask and have a hot shower. Then im gonna get dressed and go to my mums for a bit, need to walk the dog too.

So part two of three bitten two born will be added most likely tomorrow, thank you for understanding, i hope you all have a good day. If you have any ideas for this book please feel free to comment or pop me a message or even if there is something you want me to improve on.

Thank you for all your votes on this story aswell, its much appreciated

❤️👍💙