Origin Point part 1️⃣

Stella's POV
7000+ (lucky you)

So here we're, im sat in between Harlan and Luna with Everett and Blake in the back, that officer in the drivers seat, with Kristin Ramsey in the passenger seat, the only thing separating us from the two of them is that steel mesh. I've been in enough police cars to know what it's called but for the life of me i don't and quite frankly, i don't give two shits!

I knew i shouldn't have trusted Kristin, i opened up to her, told her things i haven't told anyone in this town. She told me she didn't think i set the fire, she told me i could trust her but here i am in a police car yet a fucking gain! I mean, this is just absolute bullshit! "Why are they here?" I suddenly hear Everett ask Blake, he was referring to the twins.

"I don't know, I don't care" Blake answered him, Everett continued to speak "they were at the hospital", i turn around and give him a quick glance "please SHUT UP" i snap at him. But of course he had to keep speaking "oh, w-what were they doing there? Stella, you told us you were going to see your foster mom... That was a lie wasn't it?" He asks me.

I glare at him as i turn around in my seat again "you need to shut up" i tell him, he leans his head back in the seat, Blake then tries getting through to him but says it nicer than i did "stop talking, stop moving, stop everything". Harlan then leaned over and warned him full of anger just in case he did continue to talk "keep your fucking mouth shut!"

Suddenly the officer driving bangs the cage, causing Luna to jump with a gasp next to me, it scared me too but i tried not to let it show, i wanted to be there for her. So of course, i quickly grab onto her hand, she looks at me and i give her a reassuring smile as i squeeze her hand. "NO TALKING!" the officer snaps at us as he continues to drive, i saw Kristin look to us, she gives me a quick glance which i glare at her.

I didn't need to say anything for her to know i was pissed at her, she knew i no longer trusted her and why should i? Everett then starts breathing heavily "its still the full moon" he says, a bit more quietly than last time but still loud enough for me and the twins to here. "What's his problem anyway?" Harlan asks as he looks to Luna.

She looks back at him as she answers "i think he's got anxiety" i nod my head and speak "he suffers with it bad, i remember him saying on the bus". Harlan shake's his head "he's got something", i snort in laughter before stopping myself, now's not the time to laugh. Harlan gives me a small smile which i returned, maybe we will get along after all.

"What if they're still trying to kill us? What if they killed Connor?" Everett then asks, wait, Connor! That's the boy with the crutches, what happened to him? "He was bitten too" he adds which really shook me! I didn't know he was bitten, why didn't i know about this? Wait, who am i kidding, its me, nobody tells me anything.

"Who's Connor?" Luna asks as she looks behind her at Everett but before anyone could answer, the officer bangs the cage again, just as loud as before making us all jump yet again "whispering is talking" he snaps at us. Man i hate this dude! Then again, he's a cop, of course i hate him, Luna then leans forward slightly "im sorry, but are we under arrest?" She asks, of course she is polite, she's the politest one here.

Harlan then looks at her annoyed "don't say that" he tells her, "why not?" She asks him, he doesn't have to answer her though because i knew what he was going to say and in my experience he was correct "because then they will arrest us". Harlan nods at my response as he gestures his hand at me, "its a few questions, guys" Kristin then tells us as she turns to look at us.

"we're just trying to clear up timelines and stuff like that" she continues "nobody's getting arrested" she finishes. I scoff back at her "yea, cause we should believe everything you say right?" She gives me a sad smile, "if you keep it up, you will be getting arrested!" The officer then snaps at me before Kristin could respond, i shake my head in disbelief "hear that guys, he's gonna arrest me for voicing my opinion!"