i have to ask

So are you all actually enjoying this? Do you want me to 'complete' it?

My mum keeps telling me she is getting rid of her paramount+ soon and i am using her account so once she does it is going to be even more work than it is now.

Even with me using P+ it takes me hours to do each chapter.

Without it, the app ill be using has yellow foreign subtitles on the screen, the English subtitles i have on to help if i miss anything they say aren't always correct, nevermind the fact they aren't always in time with them speaking.

It'll take me alot more time to make without a P+ account so i really need to know if its worth it.

This book isn't getting as many likes or comments like my other books so it does make me question wether it's even good.

So please, if you do like it and want to see it complete, let me know now so i know wether to keep updating or not.

And if you do like it, please keep voting if you haven't already because that's one way i know you're enjoying it.

I don't want to be writing something, especially something that takes as much work as this does if people aren't even liking it, there is no point.

Thank you, i hope you understand my issue, have a nice day 🙂👍❤️