Back at it again

(QUICK NOTE: Sophie Foster is the only one in the black swan other than the collectives, I forgot to mention that at the start but there you go)

Sophie

Sophie was FINALLY allowed to get off bed rest. Sophie did not know how much more bed rest she could take before she would go insane. Plus it did not help that professionals were trying to look in what all happened. Sophie did not want to imagine what would happen if the world knew about the Black Swan, especially when Sophie was literally sent to become a maid for the Sencens as a mission to find hidden secrets and get rid of the Caste system.

Sophie was still holding a grudge against herself, how on earth could she be so stupid?

One slip up, one mistake, and the whole world could go spiraling into chaos.

Sophie was lucky that she was able to make up a good enough lie so that the professionals would not look into it anymore. She has to be more careful now, especially because the lie she used won't fool them twice, and they will definitely be suspicious.

Sophie changed into her maid uniform, as she let thoughts wonder around her mind. The Royals aka the Sencens had told Stina to not be too harsh on Sophie with her job. (The Sencens only said that because Elwin had ordered them to tell Stina that or else Elwin would file a complaint against them)

Sophie sighed as she realized she would have to listen to Stina again. She grabbed all the supplies needed, pulled her hair into a messy bun, and left the Maids' Stationary Room, which Sophie found out  that it was the name for the room all of the Maids' sleep in.

Finally she made it to Stina's room, Sophie heisted before knocking. A snotty voice slices into her ears as the doors threw open. Sophie jumped back, a little surprised but then saw Stina. Stina's face sneered, giving Sophie the dirty look as she let her in. Halley came out of the closet, holding bajillion dresses in each hand. She had a bored expression on, her black hair pulled into a tight small ponytail. Stina opened her arms wide as if she won gold for her prize.

"So, obviously there is a dance tonight," Stina must've noticed my confusion and added, "Which since you were gone for 2 week because of your stupid act, you would have found out, but no you wanted to act all dramatic and pretend so you would get attention. Well guest what, I ain't having it dolly!"

Attention? Is she being serious? If anything she would be the one acting all dramatic to get attention. Sophie said to herself, as she gave Stina a stern look.

"Anywho, I everything to be absolutely perfect, not a single strand out of place, or I will file a complaint and get you downgraded to the worse caste level, if you aren't already at the worst. You hear me?" Stina's snotty screaming voice was definitely going to make Sophie go deaf. Both of the maids slightly nodded at the brat, as she stalked away into the bathroom. Halley crossed her arms, dresses still in her hands, giving her the look that clearly said she was not going to help Sophie with Stina. Sophie bit back a groan as she followed after Stina into the bathroom.

Sophie can't believe she is going to be doing Stina's makeup and hair!

It definitely feels like a nightmare right now, Sophie thought. As Sophie gotten the supplies to do Stina's hair, Halley walked in and plopped all of the dresses on the desk beside the vanity they were at. All of the dresses were very gaudy and screams look at me! I want attention! Which Sophie should not be surprised, this was Stina after all.

"Ugh finally you got my dresses, wait a minute-"Stina stopped talking as she eyed the dresses, than gasped.

"These are not perfect! Look you can see the gems are falling off, SOPHIE GO FIX ALL OF THEM TO BE PERFECT NOWWWW I HAVE TO LOOK GOOD FOR THIS PARTY ITS THE FIRST ONE!" Sophie quickly hurried out of the bathroom with the dresses, and slammed the sewing room open. Sewing was never her best skill, but she was not bad at it, definitely better at seeing than doing anything fashion related. Personally Sophie thought the dresses were way too much, so much sparkles and frills. One of them even looked like a wedding dress, with the longest train ever, sparkles and lace everywhere Sophie sees. Another one looked like Belle's dress from Beauty and the Beast, there was so many different dresses and options.