Raining Dresses

Sophie:

Sophie stood there in shock for at least a good few minutes.

She will be serving a Royal, a princess. Finally she snapped out of her day dream when Keefe started walking away. Sophie realized that she was supposed to follow, so she grabbed all of her belongings and tried to not fall behind.

She had only caught murmurs of what Keefe was saying.

"....dress up......party......handful.....guests ....crazy..."

Sophie cursed a couple times underneath her breath for not being able to make out what Keefe was saying, it could come in handy for her mission. She has been trained to be able to listen and not look like your eavesdropping.

Sophie finally was catching up with Prince Keefe, he was walking so fast with his long legs that Sophie had to practically run to keep up with him. Halley seemed to be dealing with the same problem.

Finally they stopped at two huge doors, which she assumed was Biana's bedroom. Keefe had turned around to face the two maids, as he put his hand on the back of his neck. He almost seemed.....nervous.

Prince Keefe seemed like he was about to say something until he was cut off by a scream inside Biana's bedroom.

"UGHHHHH I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO WEARRRRRRRRRRR!" The voice was muffled, then there was a huge crashing noise.

Sophie did not know whether she wanted to know what was going on or not.

Keefe cleared his throat before speaking in a very attractive deep voice- wait a minute Sophie! What on earth were you thinking about? You're acting like a hormonal teenager, it's not like you are in love with him or anything, geez! Sophie thought.

"I deeply apologize about all of the noise, errr, Biana can be quite a handful sometimes, heh. She is really into fashion, just warning ya."

The door bushed open, accidentally shoving Keefe to the ground. He had made an "oof" noise as he tried to get back up.

Than there was an overcasting shadow, heels clacking against the floor.

Wow, that's all Sophie could think of at the moment. The girl was drop dead gorgeous, her long luscious dark chocolate brown hair, her sparkling teal eyes that look as they are contacts, her glowing tan skin, her jawline, every bit of her outfit was perfect, nothing was out of place. Not a single strand.

Her dress moves majestically with Biana, Biana walks in such grace, her chin up and has a very good posture. Her dress is a light purple color, with flowers spread out at the bottom, the top of her dress is bedazzled in jewels and pearls, Sophie noticed the dress also had a train, the dress shimmered against the light. Her makeup was beautifully done, she had thick purple heels, with medium glittery purple nails. Sophie could tell that the girl spent a very long time on her outfit.

Biana's dress: