Not a Very Sophie Idea

Sophie:

Sophie had finally finished cleaning the mess Stina "accidentally" made. In times like this, Sophie was glad she paid attention to the Sencens and learned a bunch of info about them. It was rumored that Keefe Sencen, the prince, pulls pranks, meaning that he has pranking supplies.

If it was true, it was never confirmed, but there was definitely a big debate on it. Sophie smiled to herself,  she had enough of Stina's snotty personality, so it was time for revenge.

Sophie may or may have not found out that the castle keeps exotic animals too, including gulons. 
Sophie pushed open the doors and checked the hall, looking for anyone in sight. It seemed that everyone was at the party.

Must be some big party, Sophie thought to herself, she could not see a single person in sight, not even knights. Sophie realized she will need a disguise, so that she won't be too out of place. She had learned the hard way that it was most certainly not normal for a maid to be in sight at the parties, or at the parties in general.

She had almost been down graded a caste level when Sophie made up a lie on the spot about walking to the hallway to clean it. It was close but Sophie was safe, but she was definitely not able to use the lie again.

So Sophie walked back into the room as she quietly locked the doors. She figured Halley left to do other duties since she was not in the room anywhere.

Sophie went into the vanity room, taking a good look at it. She never really had looked at it closely, but she had to admit it was a beautiful room, to be honest every room was beautiful here.

The vanity was a mix of cream white to cloud white, the bouquet were perfectly placed, the color matching the vanity. The chair had a gold rim around it, with a very plushy seat.

The vanity room:

Sophie sat down into the seat, looking at herself in the vanity, Sophie was not the greatest at knowing what was fashionable

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sophie did some light makeup, her eyes sparkling. She undid her bun and braided it into a flower braid, something she learned in maid training.

Sophie's makeup: