Fitzy + Chandelier

For those who have not seen my message:

Hey guys! I apologize for the super late chapter. I have been very busy, I usually try to update at least once a week, or once every two weeks.

I just wanted to thank you all who are patient, and let you know that there will be a chapter coming soon.

Love ThatGirlWabbyTabby.

Keefe:

Keefe tried to get up as girls piled on top of him. He gotten all dressed up and had just left his room to go see Fitz, his childhood best friend who was visiting today, only to get slammed to the floor, crowded with fan girls, interviewers, and paparazzis.

His bodyguard, Ro, was flinging people all over the place, literally, trying to clear the place.

Is that even possible or illegal?

Keefe wouldn't know, though he doubt Ro would care if it was illegal or not.

A paparazzi grabbed Keefe's face, as they all pointed their cameras at him.

"Smile boy, ehh? Wouldn't want that sulky face on my magazine. Je ne suis pas assez payé pour ça
garçon. Maintenant souriez!"

(Translation for: "I don't get paid enough for this
boy. Now smile!" in French)

Truth was, Keefe is VERY camera shy, but his parents never have done anything to help Keefe with it, even when Keefe told them, they just told Keefe to man up and ignored it.

Ro grabbed Keefe onto her shoulder, carrying Keefe away from the scene.

"Il s'en va ! Dépêchez-vous les slowpokes!" They all ran after him, cameras flashing, fangirls throwing heels, interviewers shouting questions.

(Translation for: "He's getting away! Hurry you slowpokes!" in French)

Keefe sighed as he mumbled to himself, "Juste un jour normal dans ma vie,"

(Translation for: "Just a normal day in my life" in French.)

Soon the scene started to fade, as they got even father from them.

"Your lucky I managed to get the both of us out, HunkyHair. Some Italian dude was trying to shove spaghetti down people's throat. And those perfume smell overload? Yuck, why do girls even like sparkles and perfumes? I'm pretty sure those girls used more perfume than middle school girls do, and that's saying something!"

"Hey! It's not my fault I'm just too handsome for people to resist, nobody can resist the Keefester. Ode to Keefe Sencen- that brave lovable nut. He may not have teal eyes, but he has a really cute-"

Ro slammed Keefe onto the floor, interrupting Keefe.

"Ow! What the heck was that for? Why does people keep slamming me today?"

"Keefe!" A crisp accented voice boomed as Keefe looked over and saw his childhood best friend.

"Fitzypoo! Ya made it."

Fitz groaned, "Ughh, what did I tell you about that nickname?"

Fitz has the signature Vacker teal eyes, he looked very similar to Biana, given that they are siblings. He has wavy dark brown hair, with a pale complexion. He is very fit and muscular, with broad shoulders, he also has very prominent cheekbones, with a "movie star-worthy smile". He looks like a younger version of his dad, Alden, the whole Vacker family are extremely good looking.

"Fineeee, but if I can't call you Fitzypoo, then what about Wonderboy? Or Captain Perfectpants?"

Fitz scowled as he spoke, "There is no way I'm being called ANY of those names."