6

"My, my, not one royal but two? To what do I owe this pleasure?" Kaeya smiled upon opening the door. 

"We would like to commission you for outfits," Candace smiled. "If it's not too much trouble." 

"Ah, for the ball?" Kaeya moved to the side to allow the four through the door. "I've got my hands full of commissions already..." he sighed, holding his head. 

"But do you have them from princes and princesses?" Candace smiled, folding her hands over her lap as she took a seat. "Of course, we will pay handsomely." 

"It's not about the money," Kaeya waved his hands frantically. "I do have one too many commissions. I'm worried I won't be able to finish everything." 

"Shall we hire you some help?" Candace held her chin, thinking. "These outfits are of utmost importance." 

"Would you like to be invited to the ball?" Kaveh asked, smiling. "I heard Duke Diluc is planning to attend." 

"I will do your outfits first," Kaeya grinned. "Please don't think anything more of it. Will it just be you two? If you'd step this way so I can get your measurements..." 

"You'll be needing his," Kaveh gestured behind him. 

"And hers," Candace did the same. 

"Your servants'?" Kaeya looked at Dehya and then Alhaitham. "The trends in royalty are beyond me," he placed his hands on his hips. "Well then, if you would," he gestured. 

"No!" Candace cleared her throat to regain composure, "No, I mean, please bring your measuring tape here. Dehya has poor reflexes when it comes to people of the opposite sex." 

Kaeya eyed her up and down. "Is that so?" he asked, not quite believing her. "Right then, of course, the location should not be an issue." Kaeya went to get the measuring tape and returned. He figured he should get Dehya's measurements over with since the princess seemed nervous. 

"Pardon me," he said, wrapping his arms around to use the measuring tape. 

"Tch," Candace bit her thumbnail despite herself. 

"Are you jealous?" Kaveh teased in a whisper. 

"Of course not," she quietly snapped back. 

"Okay, your tu-" Kaeya hiccuped when he got closer to Alhaitham. Strong and stoic was his type, one could say. "Please put your arms up," he cleared his throat. 

"Jealous?" Candace smirked, lightly tapping Kaveh's leg. 

"So, would anyone like to tell me what style I should be working with? Or do you four just want to dance around each other and kiss in the backroom?" Kaeya sighed.