8

"Kaeya delivered your outfit just in time!" Kaveh rushed inside Alhaitham's quarters holding the package. This room was smaller than he expected for someone that was the prince's personal servant but even butlers have it rough... 

"This is practically a closet," Kaveh frowned, placing the box on the bed. 

"I'm a failure knight turned butler," Alhaitham didn't get up from his small desk. "This is better than what I could've gotten. Did you know that your staff was cut in half? I have to fill in for-" 

"Alhaitham!" Kaveh slammed his hand on the desk, glaring at him. "Why do you never tell me important things like this?!" 

"It's not important." 

"It damn well is important!" Kaveh grabbed Alhaitham's face, rubbing his thumbs under his eyes. "You've got bags! You're worn out doing too many people's jobs!" 

"This much is nothing..." Alhaitham's eyelids felt heavy, "...if it means I can stay by your side." Alhaitham fell back but Kaveh pushed him forward into his chest. He pat his head as Alhaitham dozed off. 

"You're a fool," Kaveh kissed his head. "How could you fall asleep in this uncomfortable chair?" 

"Mm..." Alhaitham muttered, hugging Kaveh. His face pressed further into Kaveh's bare chest. 

"Alhaitham?" Kaveh blushed. He lost his balance when Alhaitham tossed all of his body weight onto him. The two fell to the ground with Alhaitham primarily on top of Kaveh. He could barely breathe with all of the muscle weight.

"My entire body is going to fall asleep..." Kaveh wheezed. 

"But you look so pretty underneath me," Alhaitham shifted his weight to his arms and stared into Kaveh's eyes as he hovered above him. 

"W-what?" 

"I'm exhausted," Alhaitham struggled to stand, "please forget I said anything, Prince Kaveh." 

"No," Kaveh pushed him ever so slightly but it was enough to make Alhaitham lose his balance. He fell onto his tiny bed. The box slid right off with the bounce of Kaveh climbing on top of him. 

"Prince Kaveh," Alhaitham avoided looking at him, "you can't keep doing this." 

"Doing what?" Kaveh pressed his hands against Alhaitham's chest, giving his titties a good squeeze. 

"Abusing your authority as a prince to molest your servant." 

"We both know you're stronger than me, Alhaitham," Kaveh leaned down to kiss his neck. "Push me away." 

"I'm going to rest now, Prince Kaveh," he closed his eyes.

"Then, is it your turn to be Sleeping Beauty?" Kaveh snickered, placing a kiss on Alhaitham's lips.