11

"You're treating me so tenderly," Kaveh looked up at Alhaitham's hand about to touch his head. He may have had too much to drink at the ball. 

"I don't know what you mean," Alhaitham replied but petted Kaveh's head regardless. "You are the one who refuses to wake without a kiss. I'm simply tucking you in to keep things balanced." 

"You weren't so nice to me before the ball and now I feel like your niceness will disappear in the morning..." Kaveh yawned and closed his eyes. He grabbed Alhaitham's hand and used it as a pillow. "Stay with me?" he asked, eyes still closed. 

"I'm still in this ridiculously tight outfit. It's rather uncomfortable. Let go," Alhaitham didn't pull his hand away despite telling Kaveh to release him. 

"Then sleep nude," Kaveh grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the bed. He opened his eyes just in time to see Alhaitham's expression above his own face. Alhaitham had barely caught himself before colliding with Kaveh's lips. 

"Hm," Alhaitham still hovered over Kaveh balancing his weight on one arm while the other took off accessories to his outfit. Starting with the cape-like object for one. 

"O-on second thought..." Kaveh cleared his throat and glanced away. 

"My prince, you've requested me to sleep naked. I'm obliged to fulfill that request." 

"Then I'm taking it back!" Kaveh closed his eyes tightly. He felt the shift in the bed as Alhaitham stood up. His heart dropped. So, he wasn't going to listen to him at all... Kaveh rolled onto his side and curled up into a ball. He wasn't going to cry. Of course not. It was his mistake for expecting anything else from Alhaitham. 

The bed dipped again and Kaveh felt his body slide toward the center. He turned his head to see Alhaitham lying next to him. Closed eyes and everything. 

"You're going to stay?" Kaveh's voice cracked from him trying to ask the question steadily. His hesitation disappeared when he noticed Alhaitham was missing clothing. He rolled over onto his other side and peaked his head under the covers. Upon realizing that, yes, he did not gain night vision, he frowned and gasped for air upon popping back out. 

"I only took off the shirt," Alhaitham placed his hand over his chest, staring at Kaveh. "Did you forget how much you fondled my chest? My poor nipples are quite sensitive thanks to you," his deadpanned expression combined with phrases from a blushing maiden made Kaveh laugh. 

"Of course, my bad, I should treat you gently!" Kaveh snickered and scooted closer, grabbing Alhaitham's chest with both his hands. "Let me massage them to make up for it." 

"That's what made them tender in the first place," Alhaitham let out an exasperated sigh. 

"What is the point in having these beauties if you won't let me touch them?" Kaveh looked up. "I just want to admire my servant's lovely muscles. It could be worse." 

"Worse?" 

"I could be touching other muscles," Kaveh snickered and slid a hand to Alhaitham's ass to give a cheek a good squeeze. 

"You're quite handsy when you're drunk." 

"I'm not drunk." 

"Is that so?" 

"I'm not," he huffed. 

"Then why haven't you noticed your hand is touching bare skin?" 

"Of course, it's touching bare skin. You took your shi-" Kaveh's face slowly turned red and he promptly removed his hand from Alhaitham's ass. 

"Don't let me stop you, my prince, feel free to admire my muscles," Alhaitham took his hand and placed it back where it was. 

"Stop teasing me!" Kaveh pouted. "I'm not drunk!" Alhaitham smirked in response. 

"Of course not," Alhaitham didn't sound convinced. "Your breath simply smells like you had a small taste of wine," he spoke dryly. 

"You need a taste too so you know I'm not drunk," Kaveh said as he kissed him.