Chapter 1 | Start of a Friendship

I walked into school, trying not to draw attention to myself. I really wish I wouldn't have to do it. Yet I still heard the jocks laugh behind my back.

"What do you want now?" I turned around and questioned them.

"Why the angry face? Come on, meet us after school. Maybe we could have some fun?" He said, tracing his finger on my chin as I was filled with anger. "What do you say?"

"Go to hell." I knocked his hand away.

"Oh come on. It's not like we'll hurt you."

"Just leave me alone for the love of god."

"Meet us this evening after school, and we won't bother you again. How about that?"

"Go fuck yourselves," I said, turning around and walking away.

~~~

A couple of years back I and the jock used to be friends. I never really liked him but since our parents were great friends we had to get along one way or the other. When we met each other everything was fine until he started to get touchy and clingy. He threw remarks about my body, telling me how beautiful I am, or at other times about how I can make it better. It went to such lengths that I had to tell his parents to make him stop. He used to try and touch me in ways that friends don't touch each other.

But when I started to protect myself he just started to make fun of me. I was always an object of entertainment to him. Then the bullying turned into abuse. He would punch me, kick me, and so on. I hoped that all of this would end when our families got into a huge argument over his actions, yet when I entered high school, we both ended up in Fukurodani. And he still bothers me to this day.

~~~

After the class ended, I rushed out, hoping to avoid him. I ran as fast as I could, tripping multiple times, but somehow the wrong turn that I managed to take in the empty hallways ruined my plan of escaping completely. My heart dropped to my feet as I saw him standing at the other end of the hallway, looking at me with his arms crossed. Thousands of thoughts rushed through my mind as he slowly started to approach me.

"Leave me alone, I don't want to have anything in common with you, Akumu."

"Oh, but I want to do so much with you." The boy answered, before cornering me and pinning me against the wall.

"Please just leave me alone..."

"Let's make an agreement. You let me do anything to you just this once, and I leave you alone. You've gotten so pretty from when we used to be friends." He said, pushing himself closer to me.

"No... I beg you, don't..." I cried out.

"I hope you didn't take what I said back then to heart. Let me have you back... All to myself... Okay?" He whispered in my ear quietly, placing his hand on my neck. "I love you, Yuki-"

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I heard a familiar voice yell, as Akumu quickly released me.

"We were just having a friendly chat, Bokuto."

"Friendly chat my ass!" The white-haired boy screamed out before lunging at the other one in front of me, knocking me down with them.

I sat there in shock, looking at the two boys fighting, not being able to move a muscle. All of a sudden Akumu grabbed the boy who's mane was Bokuto by his hair, taking advantage of that he continuously pounded his head on the floor, as blood slowly dyed the tiles red.

"Stop! He's Bleeding! Stop!" I screamed at him, trying to push him away, but my body filled with fear wasn't strong enough.

"What is going on here!" I heard a teacher yell, as I begged them for help. "Akumu! To the principles office right this instant!" He said, before grabbing the boy by his collar and separating them.