PROLOGUE

Third person's POV 

A brunette lady used her bicycle to go at her work. It is much cheaper than riding a taxi. She is smiling towards her neighbors and greeted them. She looked up at the sky and it looks warm but weather is cold. She can feel the wind hit her face. She parked her bicycle and walked towards her job. While walking she's tying her hair in a low ponytail. 

"Good morning Chef Rosé. Boss is right there and she's looking for you." One of her sous chef told her. She pats his back and nodded. 

"Thank you Max. I'll be there in a minute make sure to prep the meat. I'll be right back." She said and walked towards her boss slash her neighbor too. She greeted the middle aged woman and she gasped while Rosé laughed. 

"Good morning boss. Anything I can do for you?" She asked and the woman turn her face towards her. 

"I just want to tell you that someone called me and they asked if you could cook at their birthday party. The married couple can't cook and their children are young. They went here couple of times and begged me to convince you." She said and Rosé immediately agreed. 

"Of Course boss. When will it be? Do you have their contact? I'll give them my number and they can call me." She said and the boss smiled at her. 

"I've already gave them your number as i know you won't reject such offer like this. Thank you for agreeing." She said and pats Rosé.

"No worries boss. I should go now, I don't want Max or Eve burn the whole restaurant." She said and went towards her sous chef. 

This is the everyday routine of the young brunette and will end to an exhuasting day for her. She still cycle the way to her apartment. When she opened her door a doh immediately jumped on her legs and she smiled widely. She hugged the small dog and laid inside her apartment. She carried the dog and laid on her couch. 

"I missed you so much too Hank. How is your day? Did you eat your food?" She asked cutely and the dog barked at her. "Are you hungry? Why are so energetic today? Did you do something?" She asked and the dog barked multiple of times and jumped down on the carpet and stood beside the table of the television. She already knows that the dog loves to watch TV especially if it is a Kdrama. Even she lives in Sweden, she still watches the Kdrama and Hank is wathcing with her. She sat up and took her remote at the top of the table. She opens it and the face of the woman she yearn is im9on the screen. She smiled as she saw the beauty of the woman. 

"You're still pretty even though 2 years had passed." She said while smiling at the thought of their memories but soon turned sad as she remembered her painful memories with her. She immediately shook her head and leaned on her couch. She saw Hank jump towards the couch and laid on her lap. She smiled caressed the dog. 

Rosé's POV 

It has been 2 years since I left Korea and I can say I lived well even though I know I cause so much worry on my parents O always saw them in news and they where looking for me and I always cried when I saw Mom aired on TV crying over me. I'm so stupid because of what I did but I won't be healed if I stayed and let them comfort me because I want to do this by myself. 

I lived here in Stockholm, in a small apartment near the restaurant I worked for. When I first came here I thought my neighbors won't like me but then they approached me and invited me sometimes in their house for dinner or when there is a party. I am happy in here but I admit I miss Korea so damn much. 

I've been recieving confessions and seductions too but I decline them politely. I never have sex with someone here in Sweden and I've been respecting ever person here. I remembered one day, a drunk woman at the bar flirts at me and I just laughed at her silliness not until she suddenly grabbed my head and kissed me hard and I didn't feel anything when she did that. So I gently pull away from her and told her I will take her home. I never want to use a woman again because of what I always did before. I never saw a woman beautiful than her. 

I know someday I have to go back in Korea. I will be back once there is something that pulls me back. I can't wait to see my parents and the woman I truly love ever since.  I hope she will forgive me for what I did to her, for leaving her without saying goodbye. I miss her warm smile and her gorgeous face. I miss everything about her and I only saw her in TV. Soon My Love, I'll be back.