CHAPTER 3

Chaeyoung's POV 

I walked out of my room and handed the phone to Suzy. She smiled at me and she showed me her screen. It's my Mom she  named it as Auntie Claire. I took a deep breath and answered it. I immediately heard her continuously asked about Suzy's arrival and about me. 

"Suzy! I'm glad you answered, How was you flight dear? Did you see Chaeyoung? Is she okay? Did she get thinner? Suzy? How is she?" She asked in worriedly. I decided to answer her. 

"Hi Mom. It's me. " I said softly and I heard a silence. "Mom? Are you still there?" I asked and i heard her cries. 

"My baby, please come back now. I missed you so much. Me and your Dad are so worried about you. Why did you go there? Please Chaeyoung I beg you. Come back now." She begged while crying and I teared up when I heard my mom cried too. "Here, talk to your Dad." "Roseanne, Why did you suddenly leave? Did Suzy told you about the charge against you?" I hummed as I can't talk properly because I'm crying. "I already talked to Jaehyun, he said if you come back and help his company out from it's bankruptcy, he won't ever file a case about you. Come back soon Roseanne. I've been so worried about you, each night your Mom is crying to me and begging me to bring you back. Please Chaeyoung, come back here in Korea." He said and I cried harder because Dad never begged like this and I never heard him this sad. I've hurt them all so much. 

"Okay Dad, I will tell Suzy about it but I want to propose to her first before I come back to Korea." I said and he agreed. "I love you so much dad, you and Mom. So please don't cry I'm picturing out how bad you cry Dad. Tell me I love her too." I said. He laughed at me and told me to take care of Suzy. I agreed and he hangs up on me. 

I suddenly heard Suzy went on my back and hugged.  I turn my face towards her and told her Dad's plan about Jennie. I looked directly in her eyes. 

"Dad talked with Uncle Jaehyun, he said that he won't file a charge against me." I said and she looked at me. 

"If?" She asked and I took a deep breath.

"If I help Kim's Company to raise from bankruptcy. Which means I have to be back and help them as Uncle Jaehyun has charges against him." I said and i saw sadness in her eyes. 

"So it means, you have to help Jennie? Why do she always comes around when I'm so happy with you? I'm finally able to hold you and loves you but when you heard Jennie's name, you will always do unexpected things for her. She hurts you Chaeyoung and she doesn't love you. And I was the one who loves you but you can't even reject when she needs your help." She said and turn back at me. I hugged her waist and leaned on her shoulder. 

"I love you Suzy and you know that. My feelings for her is gone long time ago. Suzy their company needs help and I will help them as they have been part of my life. Please Suzy, Jennie is still my bestfriend and even with everything that happens I'm still her bestfriend. How about I lived in with you or you lived in my penthouse? We can be together all the time." I said and she just nodded at me. I know this would happen, she doesn't like that I still have connection on Kims.

This day is almost done as I saw the moon is shining and Suzy's face is shining too. I've already buy a ring for her, a wonderful ring for a wonderful woman like her. Through this day, she shortly responds on what I said and I know she's still hurt about my decision.

We are now at the living room, I've already cooked our dinner and we are here to pass time. I held her hand while her eyes is still on my tv. I took the ring on my pocket and put the ring without her noticing it but she suddenly looks down and she caught me putting a ring on her finger. It fits perfectly on her. 

"This is an assurance that the only one I will marry is you Bae Suzy. Even if Jennie comes around, you will be my first priority. This is a proof that I love you and no one else. I hope this ring will gives you faith on my love. I will never hurt you again Suzy. I will marry you and you will marry me. I want to make sure I will marry you as soon as Kim's Company rise again from bankruptcy, we will get married. I love you Bae Suzy." I said and I saw her crying again. I wiped her tears and she grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed her back and when we need air, she slowly pulls away and leaned our heads. 

"This is so unexpected Chaeyoung. I never knew you will do this to me. Everyday I wish you will put a ring on me, I always wish this to happen. Did you know I was planning to propse to you as soon as I saw you? I will forcefully made you marry me and I'm proud to say I have your parents permission first but when I knew about your decision about Jennie or the Kim's I suddenly forgot my excitement on proposing to you. Wait here, it's in my bag." She said and leave me. Then seconds had passed and she comes back. She showed me her red velvet small box. I smiled at it and she opened it. "This is the ring I choose for you, I now you liked simple things but extremely unforgettable. I engraved your initials." She said and took the ring. She place it on mine and it also fit perfectly. 

"I knew about this. I already knew about it and I just want to propose to you first because I want you to know that you will be the one I marry and you will be the one I want to die with. I love you so much Suzy and this ring you had is a symbol that I will give you my forever and my ring is a symbol that you will give me your forever." I said and she smiled at me. I hugged her shoulders and kissed her head. She hugged me tight and I pulled her closer to me. 

I saw Hank went on my lap and leaned on me. He's being clingy again and we looked like a happy family right now. Soon, I will have a family with Suzy. I will grow older with her and I will die with her.