CHAPTER 8

Roseanne's POV 

After our visit in Busan where my parents live, me and my wife went back to Seoul. We both enjoy our time at Busan, we have a great and memorable time together. As of now, we currently decided to went back to our work. She started her work and got more schedules while I'm also busy in going back to our company. Last night with Suzy was spectacular, we didn't do anything sexual, we talked and laughed. I felt so complete when I'm with her. It's like I've already felt like this before. 

I woke up early as I felt Hank sat on my tummy. I pat him and he went to my face. He was about to lick my cheek when i quickly move away from him. 

"No Hank, Mommy Suzy should kiss me first before you okay? You can only hug me. Come here boy." I said and hugged him. I saw Suzy move gently but her eyes are still close. "Go to our kitchen Hank, wait for me there and I will give your breakfast later." I said and he immediately went down our bed. I went closer to my wife and kiss her cheek. Then to her nose. Then I kissed her lips for a little longer. I pulled away and look at her. 

She slowly opened her eyes and smiles at me. I kissed her again but this time with love. I leaned closer and deeply kissed her, my kiss went to her neck and I smell her natural scent. Honey. I was stopped when I hear a phone ring. I was about to get it when Suzy grabbed my neck. She pulled me closer to her face. 

"Don't you ever leave me like this Mrs. Park. You wouldn't want to sleep at our couch right?" She threatened and i hardly gulped. I was about to continue when she quickly change our position. She's now on top of me, her thighs on my lap and her hands on my abdomen. "We forgot to make love yesterday, last night is so amazing. It's like we get to know each other again. Now, I will make you remember what I can do." She said then leaned on me and kissed me hard. I kissed her back with same intensity. I felt her grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I sat up while she sits on my lap. I hold her waist and pulled closer to me. I felt her soft breast bump in mine, I pulled away from our kiss and I took off her nightgown.

"You look wonderful Yeobo. I can't get over this soft skin you have." I said and kissed her neck down to her collarbone. I looked at her and she pulled my face to her breast. I lick her nipple then played the other. I pinch and sometimes bite her nipple. 

"You always make me loose my mind while you suck my tits like that Hon." She said and I nods at her without stopping. She arched her back which makes her breast more accessible. I guide her back as my hands caressed it. "Hon, I'm wet already. Can you do something about it? Please." She begged while hef eyes are close and her neck are exposed, I immediately went to her neck and suck her spot. "Down now Hon. I need you so bad. Love me so hard." She said and I saw her guide me to take off my top pajamas. She was about to go down when i stopped her. 

"I will be going down Yeobo. Laid down. I will make you know who I am too." I said seductively and change our position. She laid back and I decided to move fast and get into her wet center. What a beauty she is. I touch her first then I lick her longingly. She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her center. "Stop teasing Hon, just eat me so hard." She begged and I obeyed her. I deeply move closer to her center and put my tongue on her wet center. I circle my tongue and inserted my finger. She moaned loudly and I felt her gripped my hair so tight. I don't mind though, she can do this everytime. I pulled away from her center but my finger continued to move inside of her. I inserted another finger and she gasped. 

"Shush Yeobo, Hank might hear you and he will absolutely barged in here. Keep your voice down." I said but she didn't listen as I didn't stop even if I talk to her. I smiled and went towards her face and kissed her. She kissed me back when I suddenly felt her moaned in my mouth. 

"I think I will cum Hon. I'm close any minute now. Just keep doing it. " she said and I thrust faster in her. I felt her hand on my arm as if she don't want me to stop. I felt her getting tighter and wet as well. She's close to reach her ecstasy. My other hand groped her breast while I continued to thrust inside her. "I'm so close now Hon. Please don't ever stop." She begged and sooner than I expected i felt her explode in my fingers. I pulled out and lick my finger while looking at her. I sat up and was about to kissed her when she immediately grabbed my face and kissed me hard. She also sat up and change our position, she pushed me hard which makes me fall on our bed. "Now, it's my turn to show you what I can do." She said and immediately pulls down my pajamas. She took off my boxer short and she grabbed my hardened member. She licked it and played with it too. I touch her hair when she suddenly stops. 

"What? Why did you stop Yeobo?" I asked and she smiles wickedly. She grabbed something and I saw a handcuff. 

"You don't get to touch me, I will let you use your wonderful lips, skilled tongue and your admirable almond eyes. You can't touch me Hon. I'll give a reward if you didn't beg at me." She said and I smiles at her. 

"Two can play your game beautiful wifey. I will surely win Park Suzy." I said and she smirked at me. I suddenly felt her cuffed my hands at my back. I saw her positions herself on my hard member. She sat down deeply and I felt something hits my dick. Then I knew what it was when I heard her moan loudly again. 

"God! Hon you're so big. You always hit my spot." She said and move up and down on me. I felt her hands on my shoulder. She move closer to me and kissed my lips. She bite my lower lip while she moves on top of me. I stopped kissing her and she looks at me. "Why? don't you want to kiss me? You'll regret it Park." She said and I retorted back at her. 

"I want kiss not just your lips Yeobo. I want you tits on my mouth. I will suck it like there's no tomorrow." I demanded and she move her breast closer to my mouth. It's like she's feeding a baby. I suck her hard and made a sound with it. I lick her nipples and played it again. 

"Fuck! Hon you always do this when I pleasure you. I was the one who gets more pleasure." She said and close her eyes. She continued to move up and down on me. I decided not just to lick her breast but also her neck up to her jaw then to her ear. She moaned by it so I continued to nibble her ear. I slowly felt her getting tighter than earlier and also knots are forming below my stomache. I guess I'm close too. 

"Oh God! I'm close too Yeobo. I felt it getting closer. Fuck! You're so good. You always are." I said and she then moved faster than before. I felt her nails dig deep on the back of my shoulders. I felt her went closer to my neck and bites hard on it. Now that hurts. I felt like I was about to loose a flesh. Okay I exaggerated but she really bites me so hard. I don't know why but I came when she bites on me. 

I felt her leaned on me and hugged my shoulders. She's breathing deeply and looking for air. I did the same too. I saw her pulled away from me slowly and she took a key. She unlocks my handcuff and smile at me. 

"You have a reward later Mrs. Park. I'm sorry if I bitten you hard. I really can't control myself when it's you. Let's put ointment on that. Also, you have work today right?" She asked and stood up. She wore her nightgown and sat beside. 

"I have but I don't want to work. I just want to stay here and wait for you. I will cook our dinner then watch or make lots of love but I really don't want to disappoint Dad. I've been a bad daughter to them so I will do my best again. I will be better for you and for our future. I love you so much Suzy." I said and peck her lips. 

"I love you too Chaeng. You are not a bad daughter, you just have a decision that makes you look like you're bad but I know you do it for yourself, to heal by your own. I'm so proud of you Hon. Don't ever think you're bad okay? You will never be and for me you are already best." She said and hugged me. "Anyways, I will cook our breakfast, take a shower and I'll prepare your clothes." She said and was about to stood up when I pulled her wrist. She landed on me and I hugged her. I sat up while hugging her. I decided to carry her and she scream. 

"You don't have to prepare it for me Yeobo. I can choose by myself. How about we eat first then we shower together? That sounds good right?" I said and she nodded at me. 

"You perv. We won't shower together, I have to call manager-nim. She will fix my schedule and get it for me. Now, how about we go to our kitchen and make me a pancake with bacon and eggs." She said and I nodd at her. I carried her while she hugs my neck. She kissed my ear and I kissed her neck. I carried her in my front and walk downstairs. I slowly walked down as I don't want us to fall and hurt ourselves.