CHAPTER 5

Chaeyoung's POV 

We have safely arrived at Korea, At Incheon International Airport. I looked at Suzy and held her hand. I took our luggage and walked hand in hand. Luckily, Suzy is wearing a bucket hat and a mask, while I wore shades and mask too. We walked until we arrived at the car of Suzy's manager. 

"You walk in first Honey. I will just put this at the back." I said and she nodded at me. We are surrounded by flashes of camera but we don't mind it. Once I've settled our luggage, I went inside the car where Suzy sat down. "Paparazzi always knows your schedule Honey. I'm getting worried about it." I said and took off my mask. 

"Don't worry Hon, they can never hurt me especially you are now here. Anyways, Dad wants to meet you. He wants us to visit Japan when we have time. Mom is also so excited when she heard we're married. They knew how long I've wait for us to be together." She said and I smiled at her. 

"We will meet them soon, I will just show my face to my parents. I'm sure they are so worried about me and Dad might've hit me first before he cry. I miss then so much." I said. 

"They miss you so much too. Uncle Mason will never hit you, I bet Auntie Claire will hit you." She said and laughed at me. 

"You know, we're married right?" I asked and she nodded. "So, maybe you can call them Dad and Mom too. They will be so happy about it." I said. 

Well, Mom and Dad didn't know we got married. They only know that me and Suzy are together but we decided not to tell them that we are married. We want to tell them personally. 

"But I need to know first if they want me to call them that. I can't just decided on my own, I still respect your parents so much. " she said and lean her head on my chest. 

"Then calling them as Mom and Dad will be a respectful way Honey. As soon as we arrive I will immediately tell them we are married. I will tell them directly about it." I said and she nodded at me. 

"Fine. Whatever you want Hon. I will just take a nap for awhile. I think I have jetlag." She said and I pulled her closer to me. I intertwined our hands and played with it. I looked out the car's window. Winter is close and I used to loved it before but now I love spring more. I leaned my head and I felt we stopped gently. I decided to close my eyes but before I did, I saw Jennie's face on a huge billboard. A savior of Kim's Empire, a young billionaire. That's what it said in the billboard. So she's doing good. She had save their company. I hope this continue and I have to focus on my wife. Jennie is smart and I always believe on her abilities. 

I smiled at it. I know she can do it. I always believe on my bestfriend. She deserve to be a CEO. It has been a month when I heard about the news of Kim's Company bankruptcy but now Jennie already raise it from the issue. I hope she is already fine. She is a wonderful person that got blinded but now she's not. I smile again and close my eyes. I felt Suzy hugged me closer and tighten her gripped on my hand. I held her back and pulled her closer to me. 

We arrived at the mansion, as always I was welcomed by maids and butlers. I greeted them back and smiled at them. One thing I've learned is to share my beautiful smile with others and Suzy got so mad about it at first because a lot of people are smiling at me and she got jealous about it but as soon as I explained my reason she got used to it. 

"I still hate the way people smile at you but I will accept it as you made it sure you're only mine." She said and I smile at her then peck her lips. 

"Of course I'm only yours Park Suzy. And you're only mine." I said in possessiveness. She grabbed my neck and kissed me again. The we heard someone cleared her throat. I saw Mom and Dad standing at each other. I smiled at them and they hugged me both.