CHAPTER 9

Suzy's POV 

After our breakfast, Chaeyoung went to shower as she needs to prepare for work. I'm now sitting here while texting my manager. I was texting her when I heard Chaeyoung phone rings. I was about to get it when it stopped. I took Chaeyoung's phone and I was going to open it when it rings again but it wasn't a regsitered contact. I answered it. 

"Hi, who's this?" I asked. There's a pause before I reprepeat my question. "Hello? If this is a joke you better stop bothering my wife." I said and a woman giggles at the other line.

"Still possessive over her, Aren't you Suzy? Chaeyoung isn't someone you owned." I knew her voice and I really despise her, after everything she did to Chaeyoung. All pain she suffer when she's deeply inlove with Jennie. I knew every detail of it and i won't ever let it happen again.

"What do you want Jennie? Why are you calling MY WIFE?" I asked her. She suddenly laugh and I got weirded by it. 

"Your wife? Chaeyoung would never marry you. You know about our arrange marriage right? She's still legally married with me Suzy." She said and I felt shiver on my back. How could this be? I thought she revoked the contract? I was about to answer her when I heard Chaeyoung ask for me.

"Yeobo? Are you still there? May I ask where have I put my face cleanser? It's not here." She asked and I immediately ended the call. I was about to put back her phone when she saw me. She smiled and went towards me. I looked at her and she smiles., she wrapped her arms on my waist and lifts me. I put my arms on her shoulder while my thighs went on her waist. She kissed me and I kissed her back. "I love you Park Suzy. No one else. Someone called right?" She asked and i nodded at her. "It's Jennie, am I right?" She asked and I didn't answer. How did she know that Jennie called earlier. "I know you're asking why she called me, Jennie have been calling me ever since we went back to Seoul but I kept deleting her contact as she kept persisting we're still married." She said while looking directly at my eyes. I didn't say anything hence I looked away from her. Why did she hide this from me? I don't know what should I feel when my wife kept hiding something from me. "I know you have a lot of questions in your mind and I will be answering them all." She said and put me down. 

"How did you revoke your arrange marriage with her? I want to know it all." I asked. 

"I know you will asked this. Remember when I leave Korea? Before that happens, I did everything to cancel our wedding. I didn't tell Dad that I met secretly with Uncle Jaehyun. He told me that if his company went into bankruptcy, I will handle it and raise it back again and in exchange I asked him to cancel our arrange marriage. I asked him to revoke our contract. Now they are bankrupt and I will have to do what I said. When they file a charge towards me, our family lawyer present the contract I did with Uncle Jaehyun." She said. That's why I didn't have a news about the case it's  because she already deal with it. "I told Dad about our deal and at first he doesn't agreed but he eventually let me decide. Uncle Jaehyun didn't told Jennie that we are not married anymore. No law bind me with Jennie, I'm legally and lovingly married with one and only Park Suzy. Before we got married I make sure that Jennie won't ever hold me back again." She said. 

"Then you're telling me, you will work at Kim Corp?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Unfortunately, Yes. The media revealed it was already striving but the truth it wasn't. Uncle Jaehyun paid them and he called me. He asked me to do everything to raise back his company. When we arrive here, I saw Jennie's billboard and it is true but their other businesses has been dealing with problems. Uncle Jaehyun wants me to raise it again." 

"So you're telling me Jennie will always be around you? Are you going to their company now?" She nodded and I felt pissed. I walk away from her and went to our bedroom. I heard her walk behind me. 

"Yeobo don't  be mad, I don't have feelings with Jennie and you knew that. Whatever she do I won't be loving her like how I love you. Can you please trust me?" She asked and I suddenly scoffed.

"Trust you? When Jennie kept calling you, did you trust me? When Mr. Kim called you again, did you trust me? Why are keeping things by yourself? This is an important matter Chaeyoung and I'm your wife. Whatever your decisions we should talked about it first. Now you're telling me these things because it already happened. If you will be like this, if you treats me like I'm not a part of you then I don't think I deserve to sleep beside you." I said and went to  our closet. I was about to get my things when she blocked me. I looked at her and she looked serious at me. 

"You will not leave Park Suzy. I know  I made a mistake but  I will never let you sleep somewhere else unless it's here. I don't want you to leave and I will never do that again. So please don't ever attempt to leave me. I can't let you leave me . I love you so bad that it aches me every time I think you're leaving me. Please my Love don't ever leave me." She asked with change of her tone. She looked so vulnerable. I sighed and calm myself. I went towards her and caressed her face. 

"I won't ever leave you Hon. I just can't imagine that you kept this from me. Next time let's talk first before you make a decison okay? I love you so much too and I will do anything to keep us together." I said and planted a kiss on her lips. She kissed me too with same gentleness and love. I felt her caressed my face and was about to touch my back when I stopped her. "This is your punishment for being secretive, you won't be able to touch me within this day. I will touch you but you can't touch me. Get ready and your face cleanser is right there." I smiled and leave her. I heard her frustrations and I smiled by it.