CHAPTER 4

Chaeyoung's POV

 I woke up by warm hand on my face. I slowly open my eyes and stared at her bright eyes. Sunlight hits her face and she looked like an Angel who came to save me. My gorgeous guardian angel. I smiled at her and hugged her closer to me. 

"Good morning Hon. What do you like for breakfast?" I sweetly asked her. She pulled away from my embrace and sat up on top of me. I was shocked by it and she smirked. She touched my abdomen while sitting at my lap. She looked at me with eyes I saw last time. An addictive look she give me, it's  hypnotizing me.  I decided to play along and touch her waist then place her on my cock. 

"This is kind of breakfast I want. You don't need to cook for me. You can be my meal though." She said seductively and grind on me. I close my eyes and moaned.  What a wonderful morning I will have. I sat up and kissed her . I carried her and change our position. I continued to kiss her when we suddenly heard a knock on my door. I was about to stood up when she tightly hug my head and kissed me hard. "Don't. Let them be. You think nothing but me." She said and I smirked by it. 

"I won't. My whole existence is only for you . No one can get me but you." I said and kissed her again. I touch her breast and played with her nipple. I took off her nightgown and stared at her body. I'm still mesmerized by her body, I will never get over about this. She's the only woman I saw with this kind of flawless body. 

"Aren't you hungry? You can dig in and eat. I can be a full course meal." She said. I went down and kissed her neck. I kissed her chest and went to suck her nipple. I grope her left breast while I suck the right. I lick her nipple which makes her arched her back. I felt her hands on my back and suddenly got the idea to put her hands above her. I took her hands and I hold it by my right hand. I continued to play her breast and decided to plant kiss on her soft skin. I run my lips on her navel. She tried to hold me and i stopped.

"I want to see how long can you hold yourself on touching me. Here's my deal, if you didn't touch me I will let you do everything to me but if you touch me I will punish you. " I said and she nodded at me. I kissed her and whisper at her. "I need words my fiancé. I want to hear your voice." I said.

"Yes I understand. Do me now Chaeyoung." She said and I immediately obeyed her. I went down and kissed her thighs then I widely open her legs. I looked at her center then up on her eyes. "You're so beautiful Suzy. Even down here you are perfect." I said and decided to eat her up. I licked her wet center and played my tongue around it. She was about to touch me when I saw her stopped and  clasped her hand on my bed sheet. I decided to hardly swirl my tongue around her center. 

"Oh God! You're so good Chaeng. You always feel so good. Don't stop Hon. Let me cum so hard in that skillful tongue of yours." She said while her eyes are on me. I move closely towards her center and used my index finger on caressing top of her wet pussy. She moaned so loud and I saw her arched her back. "I don't think I can hold myself on touching you Chaeng." She said and I stopped. 

"Then you won't get a price that you want. Keep your hands to yourself and don't touch me." I said deeply. She just nodded at me and I decided to continue this time I used my middle finger and my tongue to work inside her wet center. I move my tongue and my finger inside her. She looked up and I think she's close as she become so wet than earlier and her walls are tightening in my finger. I inserted my other finger and she grabbed the sheets. She reached her climax and I smiled at her. She let out her cum and look for air then breathe deeply. I pulled out from her center and licked my fingers while looking at her then slurped up her cum. "What a wonderful taste you have Hon. You can now have your reward. Whatever you want to do." I said and she nodded at me. I suddenly heard her stomach growled which means she's hungry. I chuckle at her and stood up. I wore my slippers and looked at her. "You can claim your reward later when we ate our breakfast. I want to show you where I eat the most tasty egg sandwich in Sweden." I said and she smiled at me. 

"Then let's eat there. I bet it's the most tasty of all as you feel so excited than me. I'm hungrier than you. I also want coffee, I hope Sweden can make a wonderful delicious coffee." She said and I nodded at her. 

"It is. Anyways, get dress and we can go in a minute. You can use my heater at the bathroom but it needs to adjust first so I will tell you how to use it. Let's go." I said and walked out my room. She followed me. 

"How about we shower together? I mean you're already here and we've seen each other's naked ass. It's better to save water don't you think?" She convinced. I nods at her and took off my clothes. 

"Then let's start. I will wash your back and you do mine." I said and the rest is history. You knew what happen inside my shower room and I'd like to keep our moments with only the two of us. 

After we were done, I went out first to grabbed a towel for her. I saw my clean towel and gave to her. Then I wonder, she didn't bring any luggage only her bag. 

"You didn't bring any clothes Suzy? Do you want new clothes? I have save my money and we can buy some clothes for you." I said. She wore her towel and went closer to me. She put her arms around my shoulder. 

"No need, I can use your clothes. Also, you save those money and you worked really hard for it. You spend it for yourself. And if I want to buy something I can buy it on my own." She said and i smiled at her. I nodded at her but I want to treat her from my own hard earned money. 

"I know you do Miss Bae Suzy but I want to treat you with my hard earned income and give you what you want. While we're here, I want to buy anything you'd like. You deserve everything Suzy and I will give everything to you." I said and kissed her lips. I'm so addicted on her pink lips. 

"Then Let's buy my clothes and let's get married in here. We can have a civil wedding, just you and me. I want to go back in Korea bearing your last name Chaeyoung. I want to show them I married the woman I love more than myself. I never had anyone when you left Chaeyoung and I'm so ready to marry you right now." She said and I was taken aback from what she said. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, I took a moment and opened my eyes. I straightly looked at her then gently grabbed her hands. 

"Well, why do we need to prolong this conversation? Let's get married Bae Suzy. We can arrange a lawyer first and a witness. First thing first, we will have to buy a wonderful dress for you. I have a suit and tie here as I was always invited in a formal celebration." I said and smile widely at her. She hugged me so tight and I hugged her back. "You need to get dress, it's cold and I don't want my bride to be sick on our wedding day." I said and she chuckles at me. "You can use whatever you like at my clothes. I'll be waiting here. Hank is hungry and we have to watch a Kdrama before  we start our day." I said and she nodded at me. She turn her back from me and my eyes went down on her ass. She got a fine ass. I will smack it later. 

"Stop looking at my ass Chaeyoung. I know your eyes and you always look at women's ass." She said and I looked away.

"No I don't. My eyes are on the TV, right Hank?" I asked and he bark at me. "See Hank agrees with me." I said and she didn't reply. I change the channel and news comes first. 

"Goodmorning everyone, we bring you news about Kim's empire. It has been announced that the company was in edge of bankruptcy. Mr. Kim Jaehyun has been involved in a fraudulent investment. He is now facing charge against him, while her daughter Miss Jennie Kim had been handling the company again as Mr. Kim is detained. She will have a live conference tomorrow." The reporter said and I suddenly felt hands on my shoulder. I looked up at Suzy. She wore my large white long sleeves then wore a long coat too. She smell so wonderful, a dior perfume. She went infront of me and sat on my lap. 

"So Jennie is handling the company again. I wonder what she will do to rise the Kim's Empire." She said and I shrugged.

"I had no idea, Jennie might've change. It's been 2 years and I don't know how her mind works. Anyways, let's go now. I'm hungry already. " I said and pout at her. She kissed me and I kissed her back. 

"You're always hungry Hon. And now, I think I'm hungrier than you." She said and we both laugh. I stood up while carrying her. "Put me down, I know you're strong but I can still walk you know." She said and I gently put her down. I held her hand and kissed her knuckle. 

"I love you. Let's get marry Bae Suzy." I said and open my door then locked it while I'm holding her hand. We wait for taxi and went to the diner I told her about before we went get marry.