Chapter 5: How did you get here!?

"so what your saying is you all appeared here after seeing a bright light, came out of a giant phone, and we're with this........big person....?" Trey tried to summarize after hearing Ace, Deuce and Riddle explained what has happened, then you letting them stay until you figured out a way for all of them to go.

"That's pretty much all lil buddy.......and my name is (Y/n)." You smiled at Trey hoping it would at least ease his weariness.

'I'm sorry I scared you baby😭😭😭'

"Cater do mind stop touching (Y/n)'s phone!" Riddle's shouted pointing at Cater who seemed to be really interested in your device.

Cater looked at Riddle like how a child would look like after getting they're favorite toy taken away.

"But Riddle-"

"No buts! That belongs to (Y/n)"

Cater pouted then walked towards Trey that is laying on the miniature bed Riddle used after Both him and Cater fainted after seeing you. Cater being the first one to wake up.

____________________________________

"So they're names are Cater Diamond and Trey Clover and are from the same place where your all from then." (Y/n) said after they gently placed the new characters on the bed that Riddle used to sleep, they apparently fainted after seeing your gigantic figure.

'poor boys.....'

"Yes. The orange hair one is Cater and the green haired one is Trey." Ace said basically pointing at them.

"Ace you could've just pointed at them instead of saying who's who by they're hair color." Deuce replied back to Ace

"Just easier that way...." Ace shrugged his shoulders.

"Boys can I just ask how did you both slept? Mainly cause of that collar...." (Y/n) asked pointing at the collar around they're necks.

"It was actually alright."

"I slept pretty fine.....until I fell....."

'well no shit Ace. Maybe I should give them separate beds or maybe upgrade the bunk bed.'

While you thinking on what to do. Riddle seemed to be near Trey and Cater and saw Cater stirring slightly.

"Cater?" Riddle called out

"Oh! Cater's awake?" Deuce asked and walked towards them. Ace following him

"You don't wanna go be with them Buddy?" You turned around towards Lilia who seemed to be in a comfortable position, sitting down with one leg over his knee on your shoulder.

"Afraid not. I like it here......" Lilia smiled.

You just shrugged slightly at this.

"Make yourself at home then...."

"Cater? How many fingers am I holding up?" Deuce asked holding three fingers.

"Ehh..........5?"

"Your in and out of it then."

"Neh....Riddle I had the weirdest dream where Trey, Lilia and I got sucked into some kind of bright light, then came into another place where there's a giant, you and the freshman's we're there too." Cater said getting up and scratching they're head.