Chapter 11: How!?

Long chapter here!!! Basically the longest I have ever written like I ain't even joking right here!!!

So good luck and enjoy!!!

Word count: 4751!!

"I would like to know Everything."

Lilia stayed in the same spot on front of your face to which you stepped away a bit.

Odie went towards you and placed his hand in between you and Lilia.

"Okay! Uh..... How about we just do this another time so-"

"No....."

Odie flinched a bit due to how Lilia said no.

'How is he this intimidating!?!'

Looking towards Odie to at least help you in this situation since Lilia is still staring very intently at you.

"W-what about the other little dudes!? They'll want to know wh-" Odie tried again.

"Then you go with the others......I would like dear (Y/n) to stay....." Lilia cut him off and continue to stare well more like slightly glared

"Eh!? Me!?"

"Why (Y/n)!? I was also here the moment you arrived! Heck I was also the one who brought it up so I should be here as well!!" Odie protested

"Something tells me (Y/n) knows a lot more than you do.....Now go...." Lilia replied

"Lil dude! Y-you can't ju-"

Odie was cut off when Lilia suddenly appeared in front of Odie's face with a Stern and intense look.

"I. Said. Go."

(Okay! I'mma be completely honest, despite me being a Lilia simp

(Okay! I'mma be completely honest, despite me being a Lilia simp. Don't judge meh. But if Lilia starts staring at me with them glowing red eyes I would've piss myself right on the spot! 😭😭😭😭)

Odie's whole body started to freeze, shivers being sent down his spine.

Odie gave you one sad and defeated look. 'Sorry-(Y/n)'

And with that he walked away towards your room but, the image of Lilia's glowing red eyes staring straight into his souls was stuck in his mind on the way.

Once he was away, Lilia immediately floated right back to you.

"Now Explain everything."

A few seconds later of you and Lilia staring at each other you silently gulp and begin to explain.

"Well......I don't know how much you have heard but, what Odie said was true.....You and all the other boys are part of a game called 'Twisted Wonderland'......It was released not that long ago..." You started looking back towards Lilia and seeing how he was listening to everything you we're saying.