Chapter 23: ... dinner time...

You left the room so Idia can... Have some time by himself

Hence, reading the manga and taking in the information.

That's when you notice Miah taking a weird looking dollhouse in her room.

"Hey, lemme help you with that Miah..."

You opened her bedroom door and held the dollhouse until you placed it on the ground.

Miah came and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks... It was a bit heavy..."

You inspect the miniature house, seeing the wires for the lights, a few cracks and how dusty it was.

"Miah, where are your tools?... Let me help you, this little house definitely needs some adjustments..." You stated and slowly opened it, seeing the inside and how dusty and horrible it looked.

Miah went and grabbed her tools before sitting down on the ground beside you.

"Here, I'll clean the inside and you can take the mini furniture out. They look really bad and are all broken..." You spoke and began to clean the inside.

Miah going and taking out the mini furniture before checking her drawers for some that she had.

You continue to clean and check the outside of the house, seeing a couple cracks and using some of Miah's paint to fill it in.

"(Y/n), did Odie go home?" Miah asked, coming over and sitting back down.

"Yeah, got a call from his mom and is also in trouble..."

"I still don't understand why you both got into a fight... There are other ways to handle a situation..."

You looked away and refused to reply.

'We just hate it when people talk shit about you and they don't even know you...'

"Even though you and Odie are suspended for three days, I'll try and get some of your homework... I'm not letting you fail any of your classes...."

"... Thanks... And once we finished this, I'll help you with the kitchen and I gotta find more clothes for the little boys..."

"Have you checked in the attic? Hana did give me some cause her little sister didn't want them..." Miah replied and begin to put the mini furniture she got inside the house.

You wanted to say something but kept it quiet, knowing that Miah may deny it.

'C'mon Miah... I know about you and Hana's crush on each other... But, I'll wait for you to tell me yourself...'

"How's Hana doing?... Especially at work?..."

Miah softly smiled as she continued to pick out and adjust the new mini furniture.

"She's doing well and is very well... She sometimes sneaks in a small cup of tea and puts me in the staff room when I get a bit overwhelmed by the orders..."

Oh how you wished you took a picture by how Miah is dozing off as she talks about Hana.

You chuckled and you both soon finished.

Seeing the inside and nodding.

Miah got up and stretched a bit before leaving to go downstairs.

"Anything in mind to eat?..."

You think for a minute and answer.

"How about some...chicken nuggets?..."

Miah raised an eyebrow but chuckled and went downstairs.